Reviews for The Lion and The Snake Scales of Justice
Please update
luciaalexa chapter 9 . 11/2/2017
GUTE FF HOFFE DAS DU SIE NICHT KOMPLETT AUFGEGEBEN HAST UND SIE FORTSETZT
meleah chapter 9 . 9/14/2017
through some of the ss/hp love in to it
Alpha Wolf chapter 9 . 8/25/2017
This story is brilliant and deserves to be completed. If you are having problems with inspiration you could ask for help. It has been far too long since you last updated.
AerynS chapter 9 . 8/13/2017
This has great potential but seems a bit slow-paced. I know you said you were blocked from continuing for now, but I have hopes that you will get past that.
It seems that you're putting too much effort in minutia rather than the broader strokes. Maybe that's why you've bogged down?

One last comment, in the name of the grammar gods, learn the difference between wary and weary.
dalynch81 chapter 9 . 8/13/2017
Naughty muse...hopefully it is only temporarily, I enjoyed The New Order and did enjoy the start you made on this. I think this was showing Harry out manoeuvring dumbles by tapping into a pool of talent/support that dunbles has for so long neglected. It is sad that the muse left you on this one and you found it difficult to continue; I hope wholeheartedly the muse bites you again and you get the inspiration to continue this story.
madmummy4 chapter 9 . 7/11/2017
love it thanku
Snarry Potter chapter 9 . 7/7/2017
loved this story i hope there's a new chapter coming up soon , can wait to find out if they get students for their school
fanficnewbee chapter 8 . 6/25/2017
Please, please tell me your still continuing this storyline w/slash between Severus and Harry. … …Please
Lady Kaiki chapter 9 . 6/21/2017
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
NekoChan730 chapter 9 . 6/10/2017
What is going on with Remus? Is he friends with James and Sirius for their money? i hope not, he's a nice person! Damn what will Harry's new school be called? Can't wait for he next update!
NekoChan730 chapter 8 . 6/10/2017
Dang it I was excited for the chapter were Harry and Severus go down to the chamber.
HoneyBear84 chapter 9 . 5/18/2017
Love it so far and looking forward to the next update
Marshmallowmann chapter 9 . 3/25/2017
Last update 2014... :/ just two more chapters and it could have been finished
chaoswizard chapter 9 . 2/28/2017
Keep it coming plz it is good