Reviews for The Lion and The Snake Scales of Justice
meleah chapter 9 . 9/14
through some of the ss/hp love in to it
Alpha Wolf chapter 9 . 8/25
This story is brilliant and deserves to be completed. If you are having problems with inspiration you could ask for help. It has been far too long since you last updated.
AerynS chapter 9 . 8/13
This has great potential but seems a bit slow-paced. I know you said you were blocked from continuing for now, but I have hopes that you will get past that.
It seems that you're putting too much effort in minutia rather than the broader strokes. Maybe that's why you've bogged down?

One last comment, in the name of the grammar gods, learn the difference between wary and weary.
dalynch81 chapter 9 . 8/13
Naughty muse...hopefully it is only temporarily, I enjoyed The New Order and did enjoy the start you made on this. I think this was showing Harry out manoeuvring dumbles by tapping into a pool of talent/support that dunbles has for so long neglected. It is sad that the muse left you on this one and you found it difficult to continue; I hope wholeheartedly the muse bites you again and you get the inspiration to continue this story.
madmummy4 chapter 9 . 7/11
love it thanku
Snarry Potter chapter 9 . 7/7
loved this story i hope there's a new chapter coming up soon , can wait to find out if they get students for their school
fanficnewbee chapter 8 . 6/25
Please, please tell me your still continuing this storyline w/slash between Severus and Harry. … …Please
Lady Kaiki chapter 9 . 6/21
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
NekoChan730 chapter 9 . 6/10
What is going on with Remus? Is he friends with James and Sirius for their money? i hope not, he's a nice person! Damn what will Harry's new school be called? Can't wait for he next update!
NekoChan730 chapter 8 . 6/10
Dang it I was excited for the chapter were Harry and Severus go down to the chamber.
HoneyBear84 chapter 9 . 5/18
Love it so far and looking forward to the next update
Marshmallowmann chapter 9 . 3/25
Last update 2014... :/ just two more chapters and it could have been finished
chaoswizard chapter 9 . 2/28
Keep it coming plz it is good
Saissa chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
I am disappointed that this story has run out of steam and has been abandoned.

But it's not too surprising. Harry running his own school along with his friends is a great idea. but the problem is that it's forced the story to wander away from the original storyline - which was Harry out-maneuvering Dumbles and becoming emancipated when he turns 17 and also refusing to ask Dumbles for help. Essentially Harry was creating the third side of the war. That is no longer being mentioned.

The school is a great idea. Perhaps asking those adults still back in Grimmauld place if they would like to help, is also a good idea. There are 5 adults there - Xeno, Cissa, and the 3 Tonks. They can all help to teach as well.

But more importantly - harry needs to start getting the word out that there is a 3rd choice in this war. The choices are no longer just Dumbles or Voldie!

Sorry to see this story abandoned, it was shaping up to be a good story!
Saissa chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
um brown curtains on the bed? That does not sound right...

Should that not be brown curtains at the windows or a brown duvet on the bed or something?