Reviews for The Lion and The Snake Scales of Justice
DevilishAngel666 chapter 9 . 10/30
I hate when the muse disappears! I love the story and what they are doing for the children. I hope you find the muse soon. I know from experience when I loose the muse for my story it can take awhile to find. The little bugger loves to hide.
DevilishAngel666 chapter 1 . 10/30
Woohoo you did write a sequel. I am going to go read the rest of the story. Hehehe
DarkynRayne chapter 9 . 9/10
I really like this one. It's very diverse in plot twists. I hope you update soonish. Lol
ej-83 chapter 9 . 9/9
Wondering on when you will be updating this fic since I have been re-reading them a few times ad..hehehe
angeleyes1984 chapter 9 . 8/27
Has this story Ben abandoned
waterdemon9 chapter 9 . 7/19
Great story I do hope a new chapter comes out! It would be exciting to see what happens with the new school how will it be taken, what will happen with Harry's training.
SoulMore chapter 9 . 6/12
Please update soon
Please update soon
medward chapter 9 . 5/21
Nonsense, the story is great. I think they will discover the more powerful people in Knockturn alley and hire them to tend the garden, prepare food, help with potions, etc, They could start a defense league to get people to the sanctuary houses Harry had set up. I assume Dumbledore still thinks Bella has Grimmauld Place. I'm sure Durmstrang's wand maker would make a trip to sell 29 wands.
I hope your muse comes back from vacation so you can update!
medward chapter 8 . 5/21
He was smart to do that; there is probably a price on Draco's head now.
medward chapter 7 . 5/21
I love your Draco. If Sev and Harry don't get together, I would put Harry with Draco. They may end up besties. They are related after all.
medward chapter 6 . 5/21
I thought Sev and Harry were going to be a couple, but whatever you wish I'm ok with. I think all of the young male Slytherins should be scared to death of being Voldemort's sex slave? and being forced to bear his heir. Since Draco escaped, he will be seeking another. Of course, if he managed to capture Draco... I like Draco, so I hope he is careful.
In Knockturn Alley, if he opens houses for families with kids to get a public education, he could hire locals to cook, clean, guard, and the educated ones could teach. Every student would be provided a wand; that would attract students and creating jobs would help also.
medward chapter 5 . 5/21
I think will set up sanctuary houses in knock turn alley (Black houses and ones he purchases). I think he will hire people to teach them defense & charms etc to enable them to protect themselves.
medward chapter 4 . 5/21
Of course the twins, and probably most of the Slytherins will join eventually. Especially if the mark could be removed and they find out about Tom's muggle father.