Reviews for The Lion and The Snake Scales of Justice
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 9 . 5/23
I love this series, I hope your muse returns someday
madmummy chapter 9 . 5/22
love it please finish
priestessedgecombe chapter 9 . 5/1
I have been reading some of your old stories and stumbled across this, not realizing that it was not complete. It is really interesting with the added twist of the Knockturn Alley idea I have never seen in any other story before. It was a really good idea. Not only does it give Harry Potter a humanitarian twist, but it shows that teenagers can make a difference. I think it was brilliant. I was sorry to see that you did not take it further. I hope you do someday.
Bosma17 chapter 9 . 12/13/2017
Please update
luciaalexa chapter 9 . 11/2/2017
GUTE FF HOFFE DAS DU SIE NICHT KOMPLETT AUFGEGEBEN HAST UND SIE FORTSETZT
meleah chapter 9 . 9/14/2017
through some of the ss/hp love in to it
Alpha Wolf chapter 9 . 8/25/2017
This story is brilliant and deserves to be completed. If you are having problems with inspiration you could ask for help. It has been far too long since you last updated.
AerynS chapter 9 . 8/13/2017
This has great potential but seems a bit slow-paced. I know you said you were blocked from continuing for now, but I have hopes that you will get past that.
It seems that you're putting too much effort in minutia rather than the broader strokes. Maybe that's why you've bogged down?

One last comment, in the name of the grammar gods, learn the difference between wary and weary.
dalynch81 chapter 9 . 8/13/2017
Naughty muse...hopefully it is only temporarily, I enjoyed The New Order and did enjoy the start you made on this. I think this was showing Harry out manoeuvring dumbles by tapping into a pool of talent/support that dunbles has for so long neglected. It is sad that the muse left you on this one and you found it difficult to continue; I hope wholeheartedly the muse bites you again and you get the inspiration to continue this story.
madmummy chapter 9 . 7/11/2017
love it thanku
Snarry Potter chapter 9 . 7/7/2017
loved this story i hope there's a new chapter coming up soon , can wait to find out if they get students for their school
fanficnewbee chapter 8 . 6/25/2017
Please, please tell me your still continuing this storyline w/slash between Severus and Harry. … …Please
Lady Kaiki chapter 9 . 6/21/2017
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
NekoChan730 chapter 9 . 6/10/2017
What is going on with Remus? Is he friends with James and Sirius for their money? i hope not, he's a nice person! Damn what will Harry's new school be called? Can't wait for he next update!
NekoChan730 chapter 8 . 6/10/2017
Dang it I was excited for the chapter were Harry and Severus go down to the chamber.