Reviews for The Lion and The Snake Scales of Justice
lgbtlovechick chapter 9 . 9/21
Don't forget about this one! If you need help getting the ink flowing pm me I can give ideas!
TeaGrannymcmlx3 chapter 1 . 8/4
I think you spent too much time re-hashing the previous 'book'. If people read the Summary, they would know to read 'The New Order' first.
Other than that, good story.
You did ask.

TeaGrannymcmlxiii
Calmzone1 chapter 8 . 7/25
it's a tough one for sure, being so AU. It has so many directions you could take this. I am really enjoying reading it :) I think you just need to remember what inspired you to write it. there are some reaally good suggestions I was reading as I scrolled through the reviews trying to find when I reviewed because it wouldn't let me post to ch 9
billjenny6972 chapter 9 . 7/24
I'm hoping a fresh review will spark your muse. I am enjoying this sequel and would sincerely like to know more. There are soooooo many plotlines to work with and they are all interesting. This is good stuff. Please continue!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 9 . 7/19
hi Debs... its me asking again, when will this story be updated lol I know you're probably angry with my constant asking the same question. BUT! I have to give you the same answer... you are good at what you do. period! and as always thank you for writing this tale.
sofiane chapter 1 . 7/14
it's suck
Apheral chapter 9 . 7/12
Love this story hope you continue
WinterWind14 chapter 9 . 6/26
I'm sorry that you lost inspiration for this story. I know it has been a few years since you updated and I was wondering if you had regain interest. If not I understand, but I'd love to see this story finished.
atlantis51 chapter 9 . 6/7
I love all your stories, but you have a lot of unfinished ones. You're an amazing writer with a fantastic imagination! I really hope that you have the will to finish them! I stopped reading this one after four chapters after I saw the last time you updated. Maybe you should finish one story, then start a new one? Just an idea! Good luck with the updating!
horsesrules chapter 9 . 5/12
It's really good if you can come back and finish this it would be great to see what happens
kdarnell2 chapter 9 . 2/27
Please, please, plleeaassee, tell me that you are going to continue this? It's been over a year since you've updated this story and it's really good. I want to know how they do with the school and how long till Dumbles finds out Harry is waay smarter, and more Slytherin than he is.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 9 . 1/29
Please tell me you have regained your muse for this story, please
Kain129 chapter 9 . 1/24
hope to see more soon
dogsby chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
Hopefully, they will think about raiding the ROR, for Clothes, Books, Trunks, and even money. Susan Bones should have her eyes opened and her Aunt's assistance, with cleaning up the Aurors, a memory is worth a thousand words, if it keeps some of them from needing Tom and wasting Ministry Budget, having to waste time Patrolling the area.
sasel chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
haiii
I hope you continue to write this FF.
sasel