Reviews for The Lion and The Snake Scales of Justice
Lady Kaiki chapter 9 . 21h
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
NekoChan730 chapter 9 . 6/10
What is going on with Remus? Is he friends with James and Sirius for their money? i hope not, he's a nice person! Damn what will Harry's new school be called? Can't wait for he next update!
NekoChan730 chapter 8 . 6/10
Dang it I was excited for the chapter were Harry and Severus go down to the chamber.
HoneyBear84 chapter 9 . 5/18
Love it so far and looking forward to the next update
Marshmallowmann chapter 9 . 3/25
Last update 2014... :/ just two more chapters and it could have been finished
chaoswizard chapter 9 . 2/28
Keep it coming plz it is good
Saissa chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
I am disappointed that this story has run out of steam and has been abandoned.

But it's not too surprising. Harry running his own school along with his friends is a great idea. but the problem is that it's forced the story to wander away from the original storyline - which was Harry out-maneuvering Dumbles and becoming emancipated when he turns 17 and also refusing to ask Dumbles for help. Essentially Harry was creating the third side of the war. That is no longer being mentioned.

The school is a great idea. Perhaps asking those adults still back in Grimmauld place if they would like to help, is also a good idea. There are 5 adults there - Xeno, Cissa, and the 3 Tonks. They can all help to teach as well.

But more importantly - harry needs to start getting the word out that there is a 3rd choice in this war. The choices are no longer just Dumbles or Voldie!

Sorry to see this story abandoned, it was shaping up to be a good story!
Saissa chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
um brown curtains on the bed? That does not sound right...

Should that not be brown curtains at the windows or a brown duvet on the bed or something?
Saissa chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Yes! You did write a sequel! Thank you so much!
skyeza chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
Well, hears to hoping that your muse bits you on the bottom. Brilliant story, truly enjoyed it. I am hoping that you continue on with writing and updating this amazingly awesome story, I really am liking the new Draco and Neville.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
Please finish this
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 11/8/2016
I think having Cissa, Andi, Augusta, ted, Xeno teaching would help. Not only that but bring the parents of the kids and have them care for the animals and gardens while the kids are being taught in the classes. That way they have food and potion ingredients, anything extra can be sold by a couple of honest parents and put back into the vaults to pay for supplies. That way the Manor becomes self sufficient, the children are taught rudimentary skills and the parents can work so as to not have to accept charity. Everyone is happy. If one of the boys has a building with a floo in the alley then they can link the alley floo to Potter manner and they can do a day school floo in the morning and back in the afternoon. Just make sure both the alley building and the manor are under a Fidelis and an oath is taken to not reveal the secret even if interrogated by ministry workers!
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 11/8/2016
Why don't they use the adults like Narcissa, Andromeda, Ted to teach some of the classes?
nightpurr1 chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
Love this story!
The fact that you have Knock Turn Alley brought up in this story I believe is great.
I know you are always writing one story or another. I do hope you you will finish this one. I truly believe you are once more on your way to writing another wonderful story.
Your biggest fan
nightpurr1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
I REALLY like this story. I know you are still working on others. I do hope in intend to finish this one one day. I will indeed be looking forward to it.
Your biggest fan