Reviews for The Lion and The Snake Scales of Justice
marietta chapter 9 . 4/6
What comes to mind when I read this chapter was a snapshot from another story I don't recall at the moment: Knockturn Alley's population was locked in with no-pass and anti-aparition wards, and the Aurors were trying to exterminate every last person there, to the last man, woman and child.

I can imagine this happening in your story, and people fleeing to Harry's, Draco's and Neville's buildings in the Alley, seeing refuge there, as the Daily Prophet sounds out about Aurors hard pressed to defend against a "Dark Uprising."
adenoide chapter 9 . 4/4
It's interesting to read.
love our work chapter 9 . 3/16
More pretty pretty please!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 9 . 2/22
Awesome story. I'm enjoying reading it.

Is it the muse or ideas for the story? There seems to be quite a bit left to cover. Meeting the residents of Knockturn Ally, teaching them, their own studies, the war. I look forward to the next chapter being updated. I hope your muse comes back.
aurora chapter 9 . 2/12
It's great as all your stories are. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Calmzone1 chapter 9 . 2/11
good story, hope your muse returns for it. I am curious as to what is up with Remus, and I can't wait to see Dumbledore's reactions when he finds out Harry has control of his vaults. You could have Hogwarts speak to him, considering he is an heir to 2 and then he could have the kids come there at the end.
Rabunga chapter 9 . 2/8
What a fab idea...and sticking it to Dumbles at the same time! I hope they succeed!
6tigercubs chapter 9 . 1/28
I do hope your muse is up to updating this story...I finally find time to read New Order and fly through it only to find that it's sequel is suffering...so please update?! Guess I'm on to reread your hp/twi crossovers again then.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 9 . 1/28
I like the chapter, hope your inspiration comes to you soon. :)
emthereble chapter 9 . 1/14
wow love the plot.
glenn1970 chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Love it, hope for more soon :-) Can't wait to see how the rest of this story unfolds.
lol878 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Really good story that has many elements that are original. Very well done and nicely written.
Please complete it do.
Vivianne95 chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Please don't give this up!
It's still really good!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Great so far, can't wait until you update.
loleo chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
Well, well, well. Harry has really much to do: A third side in the wizarding war; apprenticeship with Severus; new classes; the safehouse at Grimmauld Place and now as a last dot on the I the school in Knockturn Alley and the Potter Foundation. Thank you very much, that are many, many hours of working.

Of course, than not to forgett, the slowly, quietly developing romance between Severus and Harry. And the iron hard will of Dumbledore to hold Harry as his little chess pawn under his thumb at all cost. Harry, and all the other little soldiers the old coot hold in the palm of his hand. But Severus and Harry are breaking free and with him certainly more and more of Harrys friends and people who are driven to him.

I wait for the next chapter...