Reviews for Xed
chlolo1213 chapter 12 . 10h
It's so good. Please, please find the inspiration to finish this soon. Please, I love it.
It's been almost a year! Come back. I miss you so much.
"Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone."
StutteringStatic chapter 12 . 9/9
Not complaining or anything but in one chapter you mentioned you'd never abandon this story. well... it's been 1 year...
I was expecting them to view how Jason died then revive to be honest
MidnightJewl chapter 12 . 8/24
Totally love this story
a certain chill chapter 12 . 8/16
You say you have the other chapter ready? I don't mine getting a late christmas present but pleaassee the wait is killing me. I don't know how many more times I can reread the story before I except the fact that that chapter thirteen may never come. Save a life, uploaded the next chapter.
Freedom's flight chapter 12 . 8/13
Wow. This story's awesome. The characters are IC and the storylines amazing. Why would you stop updating! I know for a fact I'm not the only one who would love for you to continue, your a great author with a great imagination. I really hope you update again before the suspense makes the fans go insane.
This was amazing! Pure awesome-sauce. Characterization is flawless, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon, please!
FateOfChaos chapter 12 . 6/8
... There's no more chapters. Why?! This story is excellent! And I'm sure the Team is about to find out Jason and Raven are from a different dimension. This is so exciting! I hope you update soon! I'd love to see what happens!
Happy 3 year Anniversary! I was reading this story earlier this week and marked it down to comment on today. All of the characters are so tangible and realistic. That's one of the most admirable qualities of this story. They all feel so real? Keep it up!
cashagon chapter 12 . 5/6
I am also trying to learn another language. Spanish is spoken a bit in my area, so I'm working leaning that.

Hola! Como estas? Me amo Elisabeth (pronounced in spanish-El ees uh bet).

I liked it when they first fell into the memories :-) . Maybe in part 2, you could show how he "died".
Cashagon chapter 8 . 5/5
At the moment, it's a 3-way tie between Just like You, Sweet Little Bumblebee, and Just a Little Faster.

I love Red-X's character by the way! You do a good job writing him. :-)
I really hope you continue with this!
Shinigami Merchant chapter 8 . 3/23
I really like how you're characterising Kaldur