Reviews for Xed
Please update soon. Im really looking forward to it.
WolfBoy chapter 13 . 3/12
Update soon please:(
MisunderstoodArtist chapter 13 . 3/9
I really really love this story it's down right amazing. I love the relatioship Red X and Raven have and how it is developing and growing. I espically can't wait for Klarion to make his next apperance! Not to mention the Young Justice crew and Justice League finding out where exactly Raven and Jason are from. I wonder if the Titans will meet the Young Justice? Now that wpuld be pretty awesome. I can't wait to see where this story goes, it has so much potential, I hope you continhe it when you have time. You did a wonderful job. :)
Please update soon! :)
RaeRae chapter 13 . 2/22
Update soon please 3 I love this fanfic
Please update!
BluBooThalassophile chapter 13 . 2/9
Please continue
Well its gonna be an awkward conversation between Jason, Raven and the young justice league members once they get out of Jason's head. I can imagine him being a bit angry for them not respecting his privacy, but eventually understanding they did what they had to do. Im so excited to see jealous jason next chapter. Please update soon.
You just made my week by updating thank you!
AngeNoirRae chapter 13 . 2/3
This was amazing!Really well-written!I loved it a lot;I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON AUTHOR-NIM,YOU ARE REALLY TALENTED!
I really love your story. I cant wait for jealous Jason, i bet its going to be really amusing. Please update soon.
OMFG this fic is so good! I love it! As for the last movie I saw it was starwars rouge 1 my favourite scene was probably when the blind guy took down all the Stormtroopers and freed the main characters
ace chapter 13 . 1/30
please update soon I LOVE THIS STORY!
Pretty good so far, I'm only on chap 1 though. It's nicely written too
ace chapter 13 . 1/29
great story, i watched moana. please keep writing.