Reviews for Xed
HELLO? DEAR WRITER WHERE ARE YOU?
This was amazing! Pure awesome-sauce. Characterization is flawless, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon, please!
FateOfChaos chapter 12 . 6/8
... There's no more chapters. Why?! This story is excellent! And I'm sure the Team is about to find out Jason and Raven are from a different dimension. This is so exciting! I hope you update soon! I'd love to see what happens!
Happy 3 year Anniversary! I was reading this story earlier this week and marked it down to comment on today. All of the characters are so tangible and realistic. That's one of the most admirable qualities of this story. They all feel so real? Keep it up!
cashagon chapter 12 . 5/6
I am also trying to learn another language. Spanish is spoken a bit in my area, so I'm working leaning that.

Hola! Como estas? Me amo Elisabeth (pronounced in spanish-El ees uh bet).

I liked it when they first fell into the memories :-) . Maybe in part 2, you could show how he "died".
Cashagon chapter 8 . 5/5
At the moment, it's a 3-way tie between Just like You, Sweet Little Bumblebee, and Just a Little Faster.

I love Red-X's character by the way! You do a good job writing him. :-)
I really hope you continue with this!
Shinigami Merchant chapter 8 . 3/23
I really like how you're characterising Kaldur
tImeRnger chapter 12 . 3/19
Great job dude! (Ba ba ba ba baaah!) im lovin it!
Who exactly is Jason going to be jealous of? Can't wait to find out
RubberDuckyYou'reTheOne chapter 12 . 2/18
I love this story. It's very well-written, and I think that this storyline is amazing: My two favorite Teen Titans characters on what just might be my favorite animated superhero cartoon ever. Please, please update soon. It's a little late for Christmas... how about an early St. Patties day present?
Freddie4153 chapter 12 . 2/15
CONTINUE!
Anon chapter 9 . 2/12
For the answer to your first question I present the Logans and for the second, cold and dry
Have I mentioned that I love you!?. It's been too long. I miss you in the store so much. X has gone through a lot of things that the team unexpectedly is going to discover.
minerbuilder12 chapter 12 . 1/25
I LOVE IT!
Please update soon I think this is the best story out there!