Reviews for Xed
Holy-moly-batman chapter 14 . 4/19
You should continue! I've read this twoce now an darn it its good.
Ronnie chapter 14 . 4/8
Update soon
InsaneRabbit chapter 14 . 3/13
Oh my. I have no words. It is, for the most part, in character, realistically played out, and has a clear plot with defined events. Also, RedRae is obviously THERE, it just hasn't really been ACTED upon. ALSO A CLIFFHANGER. In other words, ALL OF THE REASONS TO CONTINUE A FANFIC ARE HERE.

Also, if I had a cat, I'd name it Raven if it was a dark color (bcs I am a DC fangirl) and Crookshanks if it was ginger. If I had a dog, I'd name it Aiko (female) mostly because I like Japanese culture, and Bailey (male) after the dog from "A dog's purpose."
Ronnie chapter 14 . 3/11
Update soon please
jjx12 chapter 14 . 1/10
This is so good. I started ready it yesterday and finished today. I really hope you will continue it.
lovingazerath chapter 14 . 1/9
I love that this isnt a story based on sex or whatever but a lemon wouldn't hurt lmfao
Huntress chapter 14 . 1/4
Update soon, please.
AppleTheAmazing chapter 14 . 1/2
Plz plz plz PLZ update this cause it's really good and I wanna know what happens next. What was Batman entering a password for? I wanna knooooooow.
SonicMax chapter 14 . 11/6/2017
This is awesome and I hope you continue.
kindleflame5 chapter 7 . 11/4/2017
Red X should have killed that bastard Klarion!
MillennialPinkPrincess chapter 14 . 9/27/2017
This is such an amazing fic! I live for this storyline. :)
AlfredJ.Lowe chapter 14 . 9/7/2017
What you got going on here is in my eyes a masterpiece, not gonna lie when I learned that my man X was my favorite Robin you had me hooked. Keep up the good work.
Justatitansfan chapter 14 . 9/1/2017
Omgosh, I need more of this! Also just wondering but back in the usual demeans ion the titans are in is time frozen or have raven and red x been missing for afew weeks?

Anyways, I love it, love this amazing piece of work and beseech thee to continue.

Ps. Didn't know that raven and red x were such a cute couple and I totally ship it, until now
Lowar chapter 14 . 8/19/2017
I really love this fic, especially because it doesn't feel like you're forcing any of the developments. Well done.
MisunderstoodArtist chapter 14 . 7/26/2017
Love this chapter!
Yes, Red X and Raven time! Lmao.
They're just so cute together- I love slightly jealous Red X.
Can't wait to see more of the story unfold
Amazing job btws.