Reviews for Xed
Shinigami Merchant chapter 8 . 3/23
I really like how you're characterising Kaldur
tImeRnger chapter 12 . 3/19
Great job dude! (Ba ba ba ba baaah!) im lovin it!
Who exactly is Jason going to be jealous of? Can't wait to find out
RubberDuckyYou'reTheOne chapter 12 . 2/18
I love this story. It's very well-written, and I think that this storyline is amazing: My two favorite Teen Titans characters on what just might be my favorite animated superhero cartoon ever. Please, please update soon. It's a little late for Christmas... how about an early St. Patties day present?
Freddie4153 chapter 12 . 2/15
CONTINUE!
Anon chapter 9 . 2/12
For the answer to your first question I present the Logans and for the second, cold and dry
Have I mentioned that I love you!?. It's been too long. I miss you in the store so much. X has gone through a lot of things that the team unexpectedly is going to discover.
minerbuilder12 chapter 12 . 1/25
I LOVE IT!
Please update soon I think this is the best story out there!
LilRDashie chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
I'm loving this story! Hope you get a new chapter out soon. I can hardly wait!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
Awesome chapter and I can't wait until the next one.

-RedX 4 Ever!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
Nuts, it'll be Joker killing him or something. Great story:)
thelastsoul232 chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
well, that wa unexpected but not unwanted... this story keeps getting better and better cant wait for the next chapter.
lovingazerath chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
me liky
Ruon jian chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
My favorite scene was the one where Slade revealed that Jason and Dick are brothers. I can't wait to see how Raven reacts to that info. I feel like the next chapter might get here before Christmas. Also I think the team are right to be suspicious because they've just seen their ally talking to another version of an extremely dangerous foe. I'd also love to see Jason interact with this dimension's Alfred. I'd also like to see the Titans search for their missing teammate.
Natsu d uzumaki chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
I imagine Jason's "death" at the hands of joker will be touched next time. Looking forward to it.