Reviews for Xed
SonicMax chapter 14 . 11/6
This is awesome and I hope you continue.
kindleflame5 chapter 7 . 11/4
Red X should have killed that bastard Klarion!
Test Subject 3234 chapter 14 . 9/27
This is such an amazing fic! I live for this storyline. :)
AlfredJ.Lowe chapter 14 . 9/7
What you got going on here is in my eyes a masterpiece, not gonna lie when I learned that my man X was my favorite Robin you had me hooked. Keep up the good work.
Justatitansfan chapter 14 . 9/1
Omgosh, I need more of this! Also just wondering but back in the usual demeans ion the titans are in is time frozen or have raven and red x been missing for afew weeks?

Anyways, I love it, love this amazing piece of work and beseech thee to continue.

Ps. Didn't know that raven and red x were such a cute couple and I totally ship it, until now
Lowar chapter 14 . 8/19
I really love this fic, especially because it doesn't feel like you're forcing any of the developments. Well done.
MisunderstoodArtist chapter 14 . 7/26
Love this chapter!
Yes, Red X and Raven time! Lmao.
They're just so cute together- I love slightly jealous Red X.
Can't wait to see more of the story unfold
Amazing job btws.
Keep it up :D
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 14 . 7/25
I really liiiiiiiike this story. Great job!
I'll looking forward to the next update!
Greetings!
DrunkOnMusic chapter 14 . 7/18
I was so pleased to see that you updated! For the record, I love Jealous! X, really anything that shows his feelings for Raven ;) I look forward to your next update!
SeleneAlice chapter 14 . 7/8
please update this story soon! please!
Loved it! Hope for an update soon.
NA chapter 14 . 7/3
Yay I'm so happy you updated. I absolutely love this story and the plot. I really enjoyed this chapter and seeing the RaeX moments. I already know that they would be an adorable couple. I have no what Lex is planning and what exactly will Batman find on the jump drive. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Hope you update soon.
badkidoh chapter 14 . 7/2
good chapter.
silverwolfwarrior13 chapter 14 . 7/2
Awesome update! Soo much plot, soo good! And if I had to name a pet, it would probably be a reference to some myth or god. Like I would definitely name my next boy dog Mars!
readthishit chapter 14 . 7/2
anything batman (or joker) related is awesome! the hype for the justice league movie is real. this chapter was awesome, don't worry about the pacing. of course now i need to know what lex is planning, but the little raven/red x moments will tide me over lol. also could you imagine how awkward things would be if raven was actually dating beast boy and stumbled upon his significantly younger dimensional counterpart? red x would totally make fun of her if he wasn't seething with jealousy haha. name for a pet? idk id pick a name that specifically fits whatever type/breed it is. I'd name a dalmatian spotty, because spots but also so i could say "beam me up spotty" it'd be great. im a sucker for shitty puns