Reviews for The Last Son and the Second Best
That was great. Very well written. I love stories where clark shows his intelligence. I wish they had done more of it on smallville. They could of done so much more with his character then what they did. Looking forward to the next update.
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 17 . 7/17
...Do you read ben10987654321's series? Because I've been getting deja vu reading this, like you've been drawing inspiration from it, and then there's that Easter Egg...
SSTR87 chapter 18 . 5/29
Wow this was am incredible tale! I'm actually giddy after reading the crossover with brotherhood Clark.
I'm hoping that you intend to write more for those story
imperator277 chapter 1 . 5/10
Yes a new chapter
Umbra.Venator chapter 18 . 1/5
Good chapter! :D
ssj3gohan007 chapter 18 . 1/4
Another brilliant installment! Great job! I love it! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next!
JamesTKent chapter 18 . 1/3
We can only hope. I only started this tale yesterday. I'm glad you're adding to it.
imperator277 chapter 6 . 1/3
How will people like magneto, weapon x and hydra react to Clark? Magneto will want to recruit him and the other 2 will want him dead or disected. Update soon!
imperator277 chapter 5 . 1/3
Clark saved captain America? He is in for the shock of his life when he meets him again. Hopefully. And green lantern as well? That is a surprise. Will we also see Kara in the future? How will lex strike back at Clark? The fantastic four and stark seemed to take it easy when they leaned Clark was an alien. I would have thought they would be all over him asking him questions. The question of if we are alone in the universe has been answered and they WONT nerd out? How will people like hydra, weap
imperator277 chapter 4 . 1/3
Clark just rescued captain America. He is in for the shock of his life when he meets up with h
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 18 . 1/3
Enjoyable update, I hope to read more soon.

Why did you fix up events from Incredible Hulk?
willdawg992003 chapter 18 . 1/2
Laura is stupid why did she thunk stabbing hulk will calm him? also green Lantern is making an appearance
Aryan229 chapter 18 . 1/2