Reviews for La' Estri
jitzu chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
I found it like a chapter from the Twilight's ok for me as long as they stay together. Interesting!
weekaa1313 chapter 12 . 8/7/2013 big suspicion that the Estri's helping Padme to achieve her goal...
HAA! great one 'hon!

animevideogame freak chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
holy crap weird is an understatement im so lost lol but I loved it! love all your stories keep it up
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
Kat chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
You are amazing! That was such an intense read!
pronker chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
I liked its tone and the way that Anakin's youth was represented; he was really caught up in the GFFA's version of Twilight! And all in all, it had us guessing, a good thing.
pronker chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Oh, Padme, you're chiding yourself unnecessarily - being irrational is the /way/ of being in love.
pronker chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
Very nice; I liked the sense of him thinking this through and the way the chapter ended. The betrayal of everything around him would shock him and make him do a bitflip.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Princess Ashira chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
This one made me laugh. I'm still glad you're back in the game. Sorry for not reviewing more often, but I assure you I am reading.
Mony19 chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
So he was dreaming! I was right in the beginning. I like to think he was dreaming, because that is too weird even for me, lol.

Although I do like how you put that she was suppose to go to Lamaria and about her making sure she had Obiwan for keeps, because that does make it look like it is something that could happen in the guture.

However, as I said, would be too much for poor ObiWan, so I choose that it was a dream.

Nice Job, can't wait for the next Obidala story.
ejm12 chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
Haha! it was so weird! reference to twilight? nice. I always love your stories! keep it up!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
You've now got me doubting everything... will Ben wake up again? :D

ROFL, the book couldn't have been that exciting if he fell asleep within an hour or so. ;-)

Poor Padme, to what lows she would sink due to that fickle emotion. :)
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
I'm officially confused! So, which is a dream/vision/whatever and which is reality? Is this, at the end, the reality? Will he ever wake up?