Reviews for The Truth is in the Lie
This was an amazing story! I'm so glad that it ended with a HEA for Rachel and Trent. They ( or should I say "we the readers?" ) certainly deserve it.

Your plot, characterisation, and pacing were brilliant. Thanks so much for sharing your story with us. Cheers!
BloodxandxDaisies chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
Awesome, beautiful and excellent! Bravo!
BloodxandxDaisies chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Stories like this are so much better than real life, I woild love to be in Rachel's size 7 kick ass boots for the past 2 chapters. I want a Trent. Can you get them on eBay?! )
BloodxandxDaisies chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
ARGH! ANGST! You're an evil, evil witch! :P
BloodxandxDaisies chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Oh I like this one!
UmikaWaves chapter 20 . 4/28/2013
Hey! I read this all in one go, i just couldn't put it down! You wrote it amazingly, and i honestly would have thought that the author had wrote this :) fair play to you :D
cranapplepye chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Only a couple chapters in and already this story is really interesting! Been meaning to read it for a while and I'm glad I finally started. Darn lunch is over and I have to go, but I look forward to reading the rest soon. :) I had a feeling it wasn't entirely normal that they could share an aura like that. :D :D Nice! Great writing style and good job on the characterizations for everyone.
GreenCAT82 chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
I just finished reading your story and it’s amazing! You really captured Kim Harrison’s “voice” and it was an amazing story line that it felt like something Kim could have as part of the Hollow series! It was truly amazing and I loved it. I’m a Trench shipper and I gotta say that this is one of my favorite Trench fan fics! Hope to read more from you! :D
Guest chapter 20 . 1/30/2013
I loved the whole story. This is not quite where I thought you were going to be at the end, and I love that even more! I am impressed with how well you have mastered the characters. I think you have a lot of talent. I particularly like your dialog. I will gladly read whatever you write next.
shelle chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It really felt like a hollows story.
J chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
I love the ending! It is a good one. Kim could take some pointers there. ;) it was a pleasure reading this and I hope you write more soon. :)

J
psycobookcollector chapter 20 . 12/27/2012
Nice ending to the story. I love how everything was able to be fixed. It was good. :-)
adara1103 chapter 20 . 12/27/2012
I do believe that this story is one of the best I have read on this website. You made the characters act like themselves and yet grow from that. I have loved the evolution of Rachel and Trent's relationship from the beginning of the Hollows series. This is an unbelievably awesome telling. And they get their HEA. Nothing could have made this a better story. I thank you for sharing it with everybody.
Jhiz chapter 20 . 12/26/2012
That was wonderful. Great that she was able to fix the ever-after and give the demons back the sun. That is something I feel bad that they have lost. To live thousands of years knowing that something is gone and you can't get it back... how awful that must be. No wonder they are bitter towards those in the other world who get to bask in the rays daily.

I liked the ending of going back to their beginning at the camp.

Thank you so much for sharing the great story with Rachel and my favorite eye-candy elf.
Ashterbowden chapter 20 . 12/24/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWW! Such a cute ending!