Reviews for Battlestar Galactica:New Beginnings
WBH21C chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
So very well done!
Dimitri68 chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Tauron is rather a mix of Greece and Italy
interesting twists in the plot
BIG Z1776 chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
It's an interesting story, although I've noticed the names of two ships that continuously pop up, Odyssey and Apollo, two ships of the BC-304 class Battlecruisers Earth utilizes in the show Stargate SG-1. Add that to "Daniel" mysteriously appearing and disappearing, a "silver haired man" and little hints like that and then you seem to forget them. If you're going to do that then quit beating around the bush, it gets irritating.
Red Death chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
You keep forgetting to put punctuation INSIDE the quotation marks at the end if dialogue.

"You keep doing this".

"You need to do this."

"You also do this" he said.

"You have to add a comma like this if you're not ending the sentence after your dialogue," he replied. (The only exception to this rule is question marks.)

These are mandatory and not optional.

Story so far is good, very interesting. The punctuation errors, unfortunately add a frequent "WTF did I just see?" distraction that seriously breaks the reader's train of thought when reading.
bldude chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
I'm not completely familiar with how holo-bands work, but why wouldn't they be able to build muscle memory? It's all in the brain isn't it?
EvilTheLast chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
Great chapter.
thunder18 chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
Great chapter Update soon
ReviewerDWJ chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
Love what is going on so far. Great introduction of Jena.
Darkafall chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
So happy for this story to be back. Keep up the great work!
war sage chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
great chapter
Chronus1326 chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
Great Chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
bldude chapter 15 . 3/28/2013
Ouch, sounds like the fleet took a huge beating this chapter.
ReviewerDWJ chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This has to be the best rewrite ever of all time!
EvilTheLast chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
Great up...finally. Long update. Errrrr...after that many jumps,...we are talking about the walking dead. Give them a meal...instant sleep. The human body can only stand 24 of stress without sleep before they are become semi-useless.
Major Simi chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
Wow great and dramatically chapter