Reviews for Battlestar Galactica:New Beginnings
khagler chapter 1 . 7/19
I managed to slog through about the first third of this story before giving up. The concept had promise, but the writing is bad, with a Severe Case of the Creeping Capitalization combined with sentences that run on so long you think they're competing in a marathon and they just keep going and going until you want to scream "Why won't this sentence just end already!" (Except they're two or three times that long.)

There's also a great many words wasted on pointless trivia and boring battle scenes.
WHCnelson chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
interesting so far. Just found this story
LadyLithie chapter 16 . 7/7/2015
Well I've already said it but that is impressive writing. The battles description were so captivating that I had a good deal of difficulties pausing my reading to go eat The Graystone inclusion was a nice touch and your OCs are interesting.
I'm a little sad at D. Cain backstory, I was hoping for a little ray of light in Helena's life while reading Wolfpack, so far but maybe you're starting a trend between Kara, Lee and Jena...

One small glitch in this last chapter, I think you meant to say Admiral Hillard in place of Perry on Caprica. The latter having died from his wounds at the battle of Caprica, no?

Now I'm just sad that you've seemed to have disappeared from the fanfiction scene. Please come back for more!
WBH21C chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
So very well done!
Dimitri68 chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Tauron is rather a mix of Greece and Italy
interesting twists in the plot
BIG Z1776 chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
It's an interesting story, although I've noticed the names of two ships that continuously pop up, Odyssey and Apollo, two ships of the BC-304 class Battlecruisers Earth utilizes in the show Stargate SG-1. Add that to "Daniel" mysteriously appearing and disappearing, a "silver haired man" and little hints like that and then you seem to forget them. If you're going to do that then quit beating around the bush, it gets irritating.
Red Death chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
You keep forgetting to put punctuation INSIDE the quotation marks at the end if dialogue.

"You keep doing this".

"You need to do this."

"You also do this" he said.

"You have to add a comma like this if you're not ending the sentence after your dialogue," he replied. (The only exception to this rule is question marks.)

These are mandatory and not optional.

Story so far is good, very interesting. The punctuation errors, unfortunately add a frequent "WTF did I just see?" distraction that seriously breaks the reader's train of thought when reading.
bldude chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
I'm not completely familiar with how holo-bands work, but why wouldn't they be able to build muscle memory? It's all in the brain isn't it?
EvilTheLast chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
Great chapter.
thunder18 chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
Great chapter Update soon
ReviewerDWJ chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
Love what is going on so far. Great introduction of Jena.
Darkafall chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
So happy for this story to be back. Keep up the great work!
War Sage chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
great chapter
Chronus1326 chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
Great Chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
bldude chapter 15 . 3/28/2013
Ouch, sounds like the fleet took a huge beating this chapter.