Reviews for From Savior to Avenger
anja.quickert.9 chapter 8 . 9/26
:-) :-) :-) still hoping for an update
More please?
Gioia chapter 8 . 7/2
This was an outstanding moment to end upon. Even with Bruce disappearing to the sound of phoenix song earlier, it never occurred to me that you'd bring Fawkes into the picture. I just thought Harry had done something that would retrieve Bruce for them. To end at that moment as you did — WOW! What an exciting climax to the scene! I'm so thrilled by the possibilities and the sheer, joyful hope implied by his presence!

I have loved reading through your story today. You surprised me at multiple points – in a good way! – with the turns your plot took. It knocked my socks off to learn that the tesseract was connected to Harry's 1998 disappearance and the root cause of the wizarding world feeling forced into going into such deep hiding. What a great plot point! I think you've done a fantastic job of shaping your narrative.

I hope that in writing your story that you have gained even a tiny portion of the immense delight and wonderful stress relief which I received today from reading your story. Should your muse, your schedule, and your supply of creative energy permit you to write more one day, I will be eagerly awaiting your update. Thank you so much for sharing the fruits of your labor with us.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 8 . 6/18
Please tell me you intend to continue this story? You can't keep me/us suspended like this. Please, please, please?
Lady Loraline Crowley chapter 8 . 6/12
YES YES YES YES TO ALL OF THIS I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
dainystarkblack chapter 8 . 5/15
Oh merlin! i want to read about the next chapter! what the hell Fawkes doing in there? update,update, please!
lemongrass2468 chapter 8 . 4/3
How could you pull a cliffy on me? Just Kidding. Your story is amazing and I love how you threw in Fawkes in to the story... Could you write more? Please don't feel pressured. Good Luck
lemongrass2468 chapter 2 . 4/3
wow it's been 3years since you wrote this. You must have graduated
lemongrass2468 chapter 1 . 4/3
Well, I think it's cool. A foreigner is reading your story and she thinks it's great.(I'm the foreigner. I'm Korean)
RHJunior chapter 7 . 3/14
Death is full of shite here. The "naturalness" of Death is a lie told by people who wish to delude themselves in the face of the final Enemy.
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 8 . 3/10
Enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
Rangle chapter 2 . 3/8
Wow, already jumped the shark on chapter two. I'm surprised the story got so many follows and favorites.
tpowe15 chapter 8 . 2/26