Reviews for From Savior to Avenger
thanks
Envy220 chapter 8 . 8/15/2021
updates?
Poofy Munday chapter 8 . 11/23/2020
You can't leave it like that
davidiscoolya113 chapter 3 . 3/10/2020
No at this point Harry should of just locked himself in a deep deep hole. And jus ignored everyone.
Yuuki-Raijin chapter 8 . 2/29/2020
Was this abandoned, cause taht would be a shame. This is the most interesting Avengers-Harry Potter fanfiction I've ever read.
LocoBriar chapter 8 . 2/26/2020
Plllleeeeeeaaaaase continue the story!
LilacSquid chapter 8 . 1/1/2020
Ahh well. I really hope you continue writing this fic, and happy new year
Runereader of the Nightwings chapter 8 . 7/1/2019
GOD DAMMIT WHYYYYY JUST AS FAWKES APPEARS!
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 8 . 6/5/2019
Let's just say if I was Harry and had his powers I would strip Nick of his clothes and spank the shit out of him. And I would explain why and point out that he and S.H.I.E.L.D. will have to follow some serious rules of ethics, morals of conduct. Or suffer dearly. And they will not be allowed to conduct business as usual. And they are to identify and clean out all Hydra in their ranks and execute them they start at the top within the World Security Council going all the way down to the low-level recruits. And that the US and the Other nations were stupid not to just round them all up and put them to death. You never leave such evil people alive because they will just buy their time and keep doing what they always do from the beginning there is no reasoning with evil people. Heck, even The Heavenly Father knew this that is why he wiped out whole civilizations for their evil. Take into account Sodium and Gomorrah and the Global Flood of Noah's Time.

Reading Of Chapter 6 just proves that everyone needs to be spanked to get through to them and verbally disciplined while doing it explaining to them everything they have done wrong and that they will no longer be allowed to disobey the Heavenly Father who is the Creator of everything. And that points out that part of the wrongdoing is the lying, manipulating others, messing with things they should not, keeping secrets they have no right keeping that effects others. And pointing out all of creation is not "capable of ruling over itself without the creator to keep them on the straight and narrow.
Thifarrddv chapter 8 . 5/28/2019
*YOU STOPPED THERE!? YOU HAD MO RIGHT. THIS WAS AWESOME. COULD YOU CHOOSE A WORSE TIME NOT TO UPDATE FOR THREE YEARS! PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU UPDATE
YuunaFiction chapter 8 . 2/23/2019
Oooh, I wish there was more!
gingin1975 chapter 8 . 2/19/2019
I know it’s been so so long since you updated but please tell me you haven’t abandoned this! I just found this story and I think it’s so great and I’m so bummed it hasn’t been updated in so long, but if it isn’t abandoned I can’t wait for more!
HankFlamion18 chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
Well, it's been 6 years, but I'm crazy so I'm here, can we get the last one, please?
K-L95 chapter 8 . 1/27/2019
Please keep going.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2018
It was stupid in the movie and it’s even MORE stupid here. You do not take your best fighters off the front line to protect 5-10 people in place WHEN THE ENTIRE CITY IS BEING ATTACKED. That’s like bandaging bullet holes in people while the asshole with the gun is still shooting people. You stop the guy, you heal a few, you try to heal instead of fight, you heal hundreds or more.