Reviews for The Jellicle Games
Kiosa chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Hi!
I'm not good at reviewing stuff but I think this story is really good! I'm not really sure what to say... I can't wait for the next chapter! You reviewed my story so now I'm going to review yours! Thanks!
Adios!
Write!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Can you Please finish Please i relley want to see how it ends ( Jemima eyes ) and u should add more Demeter! XD
Valiya chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
I love how you've adapted this so well to fit the Hunger Games _ I bestow praise upon thee! Hahahaha, but on a more serious note, I really like how you portray relationships between the Jellicles, such as the family bond between Jem and Teazer, and the best friend relationship between Jerrie and her-it's been well developed and its really easy to imagine the characters reacting they way you portray them to the stimuli :)

I will say one thing though-I think this story might distress me later on X( I'm going to have a fit if the Jellicle Games turn out to be like the Hunger Games...I may get very distraught :'( But that's the harshness of life, isn't it, I suppose? And sometimes it's good to put characters through difficult times to see how they cope with the situation.

I have to admit I was surprised to see Mistoffelees respond to the idea of the Games the way he did-especially with Electra. I thought he'd be one of the Jellicles that would take a stand against Macavity, but I like the way you portrayed his reactions; it just shows how people suddenly become so different to what you originally perceived them as, especially under dire circumstances such as this one.

Ooohh, Plato _ just what is going on in that head of his? Very intrigued...I'm really interested to see what choice of defense he'll use...weapons or no weapons at all? I can't wait!

And Alonzo...in a way, I wasn't very surprised to see him react the way he did...Alonzo may be a caring underneath his confident, bold demeanour but I think his harder side comes out in serious situations...such as this... :/ He's not going to become a Cato-like figure is he? Not that I have anything against Cato... ;)

Can't wait for the next update _ For some reason, I'm dying to see more of Macavity (though I think I'm Macavity-obsessed at the moment XD)

Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next chapter _
Jemidancer2011 chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Yay! Another great chapter! I cant wait to read more! :)
Tantomile Forever chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
I love it, And i don't even care that it took so long, it was well worth the wait!

(Not that good at reviewing, I'm new at it :)
Bombatoria chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Soo.. I think it's my time to review :D

I love "Hunger Games" (even if i just read the first two books) and I love Cats, and both together is totally AWSOME! :D

But it's also soo sad ó.ò I love all the Jellicles and don't want them to kill each other!

I think you conveyed the changes of their character pretty good, especially Jennyanydot's. And I never imagined Misto- Ohh sorry for that, Mistoffelees :D - could be such an ass towards the others! I hope he will change his mind or does it just to protect Electra! That would be nice again :D

I don't know what to think about Coricopat and Tantomile... Whether they get super-evil and deceitful or they take a role like Beetee and Wiress, strange but helpful ;)
eld mcm chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Like old times, hehe...but Cori and Tanto, are they dead?... Or are they trying to use their psychic powers for...something?
And I don't know why but there seems to be something kinda fishy about Mungo...
Let's just hope Jemima is ready the next day, I really don't want to know what happens to those who aren't.
rovalo chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
AHHH I LOVED IT! :D I had a little giggle when it said that Jerrie was hiding behind a scrap pile ehehehe he is so cute.

ANYHOO. MUNGOJERRIE? RUMPLETEAZER? In the same chapter together at long last ;). This was probs my fave (even though it had no Munkustrap-hehehe ;D) cause of their interactions and all that cuteness. ;D

Hmmm I wonder what's going on with Tant and Cori though. Are they working for Macavity for the games or are they doing some psychic shizz to help save the Jellicles? Or something else entirely? :p

ANYHOO, AWESOME CHAPTER!
TuggersTuxedoTom chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh. My. Gosh.

I have never expressed an interest in The Hunger Games, but your version of it is awesome!

Keep updating! I'm on the edge of my seat!
rovalo chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
EEEP I love it! :D Jerrie and Teazer FTW. I can't wait to see some interactions between the pair! ;) I also spazzed out a little when Munkustrap came into the picture (just 'cause I love him so much).

I can't wait for the next chapter to come out! Keep up the great work!
LuckyDuck932 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Late review is late! I'm sorry, but anyway, I got to it didn't I?

Anyway, this fic, like always, is awesome! I'm loving how you write Teazer's accent and how sweet and innocent Jemima is. Poor Electra ... I never cared for her charachter much, but now I really feel for her. I wish Misto didnt divorce her like that because of the Games. Also. I really liked at the end when Teazer went thieving, what she does best!

Can't wait to read more and see Mungojerrie finally make an appearance! Keep up the fabulous work!
Akaasha chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
You always know how to make me want more, don't you? :) I can't wait for your next update, Mungojerrie is my favorite character so I hope this next update is fast :)

Oh, and I like how you showed how the other cats in the tribe are being affected by the games too, not just Teazer and Jemina. Poor Misto and Electra...
yourstarAAR chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Best chapter yet! :)
It's okay about the Cockney accent, it's still better than mine. xD
Still can't believe Misto walked straight up to Macavity just to ask to leave Electra. Jeez. :L Poor Electra.
Can't wait until the next chapter! Such a good story! :)
CatsRocks chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
First thing I want to say: Awesome chapter!

And I also must say: Jemima is just so cute and innocent! How she views the world is simply so pure and unpolluted...

I never imagined an angry Mistoffelees before, but his actions here, especially to his mate, are simply... evil! I hope he deeply regrets his mistakes someday soon. Poor Electra; her heart must be broken.

It's good to see the values of compassion and care still being preserved by the kittens (except Mistoffelees, of course), but I fear that those may disappear very soon... I still hope that those values will be kept, at least somewhere in the hearts of everybody... Well, maybe not Macavity's... XD

The language here is so rich and efficient; I especially love the idioms that you use. I can only sigh at myself as I think about my own writing, so lacking compared to yours... (sigh)

It is a great chapter, and I'll be excitedly waiting for more! :)
eld mcm chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
:O You really wrote that backwards with your eyes closed?! Now I wonder what's harder: this or playing Necrofantasia on the piano?

And all I can say for this chapter is (coveryourearscoveryourearsco veryourears!) BWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! It's a TRAGEDYYYYHYHYHY! DFDSDFHJJBVCFXDSZGJVFKLNCZSA SDFGHJO...

...wow, now I'M being overdramatic!