Reviews for Metal and Tarnish
lily chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
I've enjoy your two last chapters. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
lilyds chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Hi! I just read your next chapter. It's good and can't wait to see what happens next. I am also watching Jem on my dvd set and trying to learn more about the characters so I can write a story. Anyway, I look forward to your next chapter.
Newtinmpls chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Well, very characteristic that someone would trot out the alleged "healthiness" of pot (argh ... see actual research, but I digress). Which is in character, so good for that, sort of including the idiocy of how it was used. On the other hand between the various anti-social and self-injurious choices, and the generally abrasive attitude, how in the heck did any relationship between this crew and the Starlight bunch ever appeal to Jerrica?
Newtinmpls chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Beautiful aside between Rox & Jetta. The reference to voice and medicine should have been alluded to earlier. Last section gets a bit choppy. When you take more time to explore each character's reactions it strengthens your writing.
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Overall a good start. A couple of things, that could be improved. First who is "the narrator"; the comment about loving a British accent really throws me out of the story. Second, the quick list of descriptions of Respect the Dead ends up reading as a blur. A more general description might be workable, then as we meet them individually, go more with individual descriptions. You did that well above, with the reference to Pizzazz' hair. Lastly, it's kind of important to have a likable main character. All we've seen so far is self-absorption and arrogance.
lilyds chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
This is really getting interesting. I would like to see how Ren get her revenge on the misfits. Good chapter.
lilyds chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
I didn't expect another chapter so soon. However this was a good chapter. I am looking forward to the next.
lilyds chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Hi, I noticed you updated. This was a good chapter. When are the Misfits ever going to learn? I look forward to your next chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Just read all chapters. Not bad at all. Will watch out for future chapters.
lilyds chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
I am the same way at the moment, I've must have re-written chapter 1 of a Jem story I am currently writing about a dozen times and at times I think should I keep going and will the story be good enough?

But anyhow, this was a great chapter and I hope you continue when every you can.
lilyds chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
oops, I read and reviewed the wrong chapter. I couldn't sleep so I decided to go online and see if there was a Jem story I haven't read yet and ran across yours. This was also a good chapter and I am getting curious to see what happens next. And don't worry everyone has a busy life.
lilyds chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
This is a great chapter with lots of action. I am curious to see what the Misfits will do next. I look forward to your next chapter.
lilyds chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
I just finish reading this chapter and it was great. I really can't wait to see what happens next between all four bands and will Clash will finally become a Misfit?
Lilyds chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Hi,I thought you weren't going to post any more stories until september but I am glad you did this story was good and very interesting. I hope you continue.