Reviews for Pointless Pairing Project
Shino No Mikaga No Kudotaka chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
*hands up* i object on this pairing LOL

Trivia : ( I dont know i keep doing this thing )
RinXLen fans hate LenXMiku because miku is older than len in two years -_- but they like MikuXKaito
and they say the two of them beloongs together but Kaito is older than miku in 4 years *face palm*

Len - 14 yrs old
Miku- 16 yrs old
Kaito- 20 yrs old
gamathin chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
..cute. I like it.
90834 chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
What? How long have I been out?

KUUKAI? WRITING LENXRIN? What universe do I live in now?

LOL, all jokes aside, I was pretty surprised to see you write this chapter. You/we have made it pretty clear in our conversations that LenxRin is a pairing that shall never be spoken of. However, it's somewhat good that you wrote this... flexibility is a good thing, right?

I think...

ANYWAYS! I don't know if I can do this, but I request that you retaliate with more LenxMiku! MUAHAHA! If not, Mikuo will do just fine :3

It's good to be back. Sorry I haven't talked to you in a while. I promise, I'll be back and running around on fanfiction now!

Until later, bye sis

xUnsub
Nekilita02 chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
kawaii :D
Rinny chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
OH MY GOD U DINT LIKE RINXLEN! HOW COULD U:'( :( :,( O_O
Leila2469 chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
Aww u don't like rinxlen? I love them! Though it is ur opinion
Rinny chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
YES FINALLY RINXLEN!
Leila2469 chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Aww poor Miku! Maybe u could write the same except in Rin or Lens POV!
DestinyDreamer911 chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Awwww poor Miku-chan Don't worry teal headed leek lover! Len yours soon! •rumbles the chainsaw• LEN LOVE MIKU OR DIE!

-DestDreamr
DestinyDreamer911 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Oh snaaaapp! Neru got a visit from green monster! Len you're so awesome. "You look attractive when your jelous" Yesh!
That reminds of my mom and dad. My mom gets about every. Freakin'. Thing. I think she either on period on she has metapause (Idk how to spell it). And she screams and naggs 8 time a day. 11 on the weekends.
And he'll just laugh and say your hair looks a mess or something like that and she'll beat the out of him and then later that night when we're asleep they get all kinky. Trust me I've walked in on them twice. It's horrifying.
Pft, look all those RxL requests. Doesn't that pairing get enough love? I mean damn. Have they read all the English fanfics? Well google translate the foreign ones and read those. Omg I did that with Ciel x Elizabeth. Cuz I am so sick of Ciel x Sebastian! So anyways, French people are pretty damn kinky. It was mature and it and every dude. I was like…Damnnnnnnn.
Oh then Indonesian fic about this OC from the Black Butler Archive and it said that she taped a to a pillow that had a guy on and pretended to him. It was pretty funny. See? Foreign people are pretty freaky and kinky they're Frinky! Or Keaky
Well anyways amazing fanfic dah ling! I request a YV2 (Yuuma) x Gumi fic. But not using his samerai form. His sexy pink form. Damn…if only male vocaloids were real w-DestDreamr
neo chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Mikuo X Miku ! INCEST !
Rinny chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
NOOO RINXLEN FOREVA
Rinny chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Omg yuri. I request rinxlen!