Reviews for Panem's Daughter
valeria.ariassolis chapter 10 . 4/23/2020
Love it
Natalieeannee chapter 6 . 4/3/2019
Oh this poem! So clever and perfectly fitting a present!

And the poem was Phenomenal!
AngusH chapter 10 . 3/2/2019
This is really good. The whole setup works very nicely, the way that you rearranged bits here and there and suddenly the whole thing is totally different!

I really like the whole story very much.
sweetie21 chapter 10 . 12/19/2018
Nice one
baldcoder chapter 10 . 2/1/2018
Really nice story. I wasn't sure how Katniss being a Snow would go, but it was good. Thanks for sharing!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 10 . 8/24/2017
This was a great fic. It would've been phenomenal if you'd taken more time with it. But still loved reading it.
babythor chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
I loved this. Everything about it. I would love to give a long detailed review, but I don't have words. The characters, the plot, the pacing, were all perfect. The network of relationships is so complex and so well-considered. Especially the proxy relationships, like Peeta being the nexus between Katniss and his family, and how their relationship to each other was defined by their relationship to Peeta. I loved the parallels between Peeta and Finnick and Katniss and Annie. The switch in emotional roles between Snow and Coin was so interesting. Snow, while still being evil and Snow, was humanized by his domestic role. Compared and contrasted against his simultaneous political role, there was just as much similarity as dissimilarity. Then Coin took on the role of the distant and looming political figure, driven by agenda and critically disconnected from her subjects.
Steve'sGirl0829 chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
You are an excellent writer. I love your stories so much. I read through them all and this is my second time going back to reread them. Your creativity and writing style are amazing. Thank you for sharing these!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
This is a beautiful&impressive story
I love it ! thanks for writing !
I'm so happy reading this story !
And I want a sequel this
I want it !
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
;) leeré esta historia...
Toermalijn chapter 10 . 10/1/2016
Awesome story! loved it! x
irislim chapter 10 . 7/30/2016
This is even better on a second reading. Thanks for writing and sharing this! I love their love story and how it intertwined with the successful rebellion :)
Lizardphobia chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
Oh I like the premise so far. I had wondered how you were going to write Katniss as the president's daughter and I must say that I'm very very intrigued. Haha.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 10 . 4/18/2016
So i am a little confused. Were enobaria and Cashmere victors, or capital residents? In this story was snow older or younger than potrayed in the books? Wondering how panem faired in the end. Did coin take over as permanent leader?