Reviews for Panem's Daughter
irislim chapter 10 . 7/30
This is even better on a second reading. Thanks for writing and sharing this! I love their love story and how it intertwined with the successful rebellion :)
Lizardphobia chapter 2 . 4/19
Oh I like the premise so far. I had wondered how you were going to write Katniss as the president's daughter and I must say that I'm very very intrigued. Haha.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 10 . 4/18
So i am a little confused. Were enobaria and Cashmere victors, or capital residents? In this story was snow older or younger than potrayed in the books? Wondering how panem faired in the end. Did coin take over as permanent leader?
I like the ending
Poor katniss
Profanity and I love haymitch bit what about cinna and effie
Je dead ally has stickhom sindrumd by now
Stock home sindrumd
If only he could
I liked that meeting
Yay go petta though I hate this stories version of katniss I mean she is a good character I just hate her like this
I liked that chapter but I wanted to have there date longer
I liked that chapter very much
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 10 . 2/9
Wow. I've never read a Hunger Games fic like this. This was a really novel idea. I liked Katniss. The changes you made in her personality fit her circumstances. I think Katniss would have been more defiant and stubborn against all the politicking in the Capitol, but I understand why you painted her as you did. I wasn't sure how Peta was going to live his life with her while still keeping his morals. Your ending was sweet. Just. Really well done.
Alexis brumlow chapter 1 . 1/16
I would like a better explaination of who leevy is, but other than that i like it