Reviews for Panem's Daughter
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 10 . 11/11
This is a very good twist of the story! I absolutely love it!
reese16riley chapter 10 . 11/7
you've made me cry a lot. good job, lovely writing. keep it up!
ty chapter 10 . 8/25
You are a good writer. I love ur books.
I think you would do well as a writer. Good luck
Lana0605 chapter 10 . 8/1
Great job! I really enjoyed the story: )
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 5/26
These silly Capitol people. Have they not heard Ceasar? They should be careful to tread lightly around Peeta.. You never know when you'd dropped dead! Never tempt Fate. xD

It's really nice to have Katniss try to woo Peeta.. with him, only feeling guilty, because he's a nice person. xD

I wonder though, if Katniss really does have any power over the Games and can rig it to keep Prim safe. So far, it's as if Snow wasn't aware of her little liberties over Peeta's life.
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 5/26
Who said nobody decent ever wins in the Games? Fate just fucked with the Game makers. It's actually kind of funny when you think about it. xD

I think Peeta and Primrose really would have been real siblings if Mrs Everdeen and Mr Mellark had married. :)

So now, I'm actually blaming Mrs Everdeen for Peeta's fucked up childhood. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/26
Yay! Another first! Peeta is afraid of Katniss' advances! Mellark's purity is saved for now! :D
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/26
I always thought Peeta was more fitting to be Prim's big brother.. He'd have spoiled her rotten and would have been nice to see him become over protective of her in the long run. xD

This is an interesting premise.
chocolatemusic1 chapter 10 . 5/24
love this! Their way of coming together in this story is so different and yet so inevitable!
iravedra chapter 10 . 4/1
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 3/30
Aw Leevy was such a sad character. So young to know she had to die.
shadowphantomnes chapter 6 . 2/18
Katniss really doesn't have any friends, does she? But Peeta wrote her a poem, how nice...
shadowphantomnes chapter 5 . 2/18
Aww... I'm glad Peeta and Finnick can be friends too, and Katniss will hopefully have a friend in Peeta.
shadowphantomnes chapter 4 . 2/18
Katniss is a bit spoiled, I admit, and no wonder she has problems relating to people with Cashmere and Enobaria as friends. And she must still have a crush on Finnick, but she likes Peeta. And President Snow is still clearly the enemy...
shadowphantomnes chapter 3 . 2/18
Peeta really is the accidental victor, isn't he? And I like how Sae works for Katniss! I'm sorry Rue died from the nightlock berries and then Leevy jumped and he couldn't save Foxface either, but he managed to throw Cato off the Cornucopia and survived...