Reviews for Nightmare of Reality
Runner043 chapter 38 . 1/15/2013
Danny's rants in the last few chapters were great. He always cracks me up.
Wedding bells at the end, how fitting for this type of story.
Glad Wo Fat and Bori-Lori are both 6' under!
Runner043 chapter 26 . 1/15/2013
Oh, I cannot begin to tell you how much I hope Jennifer gets that opportunity to give Bori-Lori that ass-kicking! Please!
Runner043 chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Kermit? Oh, that is just too funny!
Runner043 chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Very interesting so far. I like your explanations of Shelbourne/Doris and this Jennifer character is very well done.
Beth chapter 38 . 11/6/2012
Loved this story
Can't wait for the sequel
should be laughable with Steve dealing with A pregnant Jenn
rungirl60 chapter 38 . 11/7/2012
wow! what a story! This is way, way better than the writers ideas for Season 3. You made all the dumb plot lines that were flying around, never to be explained, come together in your Wo Fat, Shelburne, Joe and your o/c. I love how you made Lori the traitor! I never liked her character anyway. I love how you ignored the weirdness of last season's finale, with Chin, letting out Malano, having to choose and Danny having to fight for custody. Except for a few moments of mourning for Chin, all those plot points seemed to have dropped off the into the black hole of plots. Kind of like Danny's living situation-where does he even live now?
I love your Mad skilz reference. I love Danny and Steve being BFF's and not romantically involved. I look forward to reading what I think is a sequel next!
FicreaderT chapter 38 . 11/6/2012
In my opinion this is a really, really well done final chapter. You wrapped up the story succinctly, but without leaving anything hanging and it feels like fitting end to a wonderful story! Thanks for much for sharing it with us, the readers!
francis2 chapter 38 . 11/6/2012
Love that ending. So cute that she gift wrapped the test.
moonjat54 chapter 38 . 11/6/2012
You certainly ended this story with a bang. That is quite the announcement for them to begin their married life together. Very nice ceremony although I am sad to see this end. I hope there will be more stories from you.
peaches2010 chapter 38 . 11/6/2012
Awww please don't end it there! I want more please!
francis2 chapter 37 . 11/6/2012
Love this!
FicreaderT chapter 37 . 11/5/2012
Yeah for the good guys (and gals) being okay and the bad guys getting their due!
moonjat54 chapter 37 . 11/5/2012
Well it looks like things are on the upswing. I can't help thinking Moonlight when you described the nurse Beth. But then I am a total Moonlightaholic so that would be my first thought.
So glad that Jenn is doing better and it is sweet that Steve is looking to put his mom and Joe in a place nearby. Good thing the property is big enough.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/1/2012
What a hard time for Steve. I really hope they all pull through.
moonjat54 chapter 36 . 11/1/2012
Well now we have to get all these people healed. Sounds like some are in much better shape that others. So I will worry about Jenn and Chin for the moment. Please don't make Steve and I wait too long for good news, okay?