Reviews for The Other One
Dreaming while awake chapter 1 . 1/19
I really love this story no matter how many times I read it. I wish it was longer though.
Dreaming while awake chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story. I don't normally leave reviews but this was just too good not to let you know. I hope you decide to add more chapters.
Delysia chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I really adore this story. It felt 100% in character which tends to be a rare trait in IronWidow fics. I loved the first part and seeing the world through Pepper's eyes. The little moments between Tony and Natasha feel completely realistic and sweet and yet not too saccharine. Loved the prose (and the endings felt fine!) and the whole feel of the piece. Would love to see you write another story about these two. Wonderful work.
XxMaraudersxX chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
hey this is really good! i agree that i don't like pepper that muchbut u can't help feel sorry for her in the first chapter. there aren't that many tony/natasha pairings so this is good. please can u add a chapter from tonys perspective.
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
You do not suck at endings! I love the way you wrap up your chapters. Your writing gives the reader the chance to get a closure of how the characters feel. I really like the way your stories are written, with detail but not overdone as to tire the reader off. I really do hope you will continue this!
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I kind of felt bad for her too! She seems to have feelings for Tony but is not quite sure if they are just friendly or ore. Though I loved the way you set Tony's and Tasha's relationship. The way you wrote it gave the reader time to see how their relationship transformed.
WolfDarkfur chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Really good, feel really sorry for pepper, even though that isn't the purpose of the fic.
xxAngel chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
I loved this chapter. I never liked Pepper either, I find her character very annoying. I hope you continue this, there aren't that many Tony/Natasha stories. I can't wait to read what happens next.
djgirl911 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Another wonderful one-shot, and although it's out of character i'd like to see Tony let go a little in terms of his relationship with Natasha. I was really ecited when i saw you'd updated so i hope you contibue :).
Artemis Neit chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is a really interesting piece I'd like for an add on or any of the pov changes really I'd like to see where this goes if you'd update it.
Kaen chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Loved it. I've never really shipped Tony/Natasha before but I thought it was brilliantly done. Pepper was brilliant as well, and her reactions completely understandable.
Lo chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Like.

Reaaly, I'd love to watch a movie about this trio Tasha-Tony-Pepper.

Greatstory, anyway!
Sa'Kage chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Finally, someone else who doesn't really enjoy the Tony/Pepper romance. Don't get me wrong, she's a necessary character, just not in the context of a romance with Tony. I really liked this look at a T/N romance... They actually have pretty good chemistry when you think about it. Anyway, great job.
Portia chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Loved it.

I wish this pairing could be explored more throughly. Thank you for doing so with such beauty.
First Lady Lestat chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I love IronMaiden stories but there are so few out, I would love to read more of this or another N/T story from you