Reviews for The Kissing Booth
CapitalEnvy chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
my new obsession is this couple
professionalemail101 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
AWE! SO CUTE!
Paulina Ann chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Just read this one today. Very cute. I would have lined up at that booth myself. ;-) I hope he had some chapstick because it sounds like he got in a lot of kissing. I also enjoyed how Logan took the phone from Kitty and interrogated Rogue about everything. Good story.
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
What a delightful little story! Nice and lighthearted and fun :)
rats xp chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
hah, i totally love it :D
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
lol very cute. loved it!

-Gams
Claire's Demons chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
So very cute! Loved it :D great work!

One typo, however. 'Plenty of way you can...' Remy's line somewhere in the middle (can't remember, and I'm typing this on mobile so I'm too lazy to go back to that page). It should be plenty of ways.

Other than that, no flaws whatsoever.

-Michelle
general zargon chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
LOL, go Remy! We all know that he's going to get more than one kiss for his money, don't we? ;) I really enjoyed this one-shot, and the mental image of Rogue holding Remy while he recovers makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. . I hope you decide to write more for this fandom and pairing! Also, yay for the background Kiotr! :D
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Haha rogue can be such a tease... yes i fell for the romy but i really enjoyed kitty too. Like always great job.
Writter'sblott chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Read this story countless times. Makes me smile everytime :)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was a very enjoyable read, thanks so much for writing it. :D
Raven34link chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
awwwwww happy ending for both of them
byproducts chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow, what a fun story. Although kissing a line of other women probably wasn't the best way to get her attention. LOL. I liked that Lance was trying to get Kitty back for Pete by visiting her at the kissing booth five times. I bet Gambit would kidnap Rogue again, he wouldn't call it that, he would call it something like liberating her for a while. I liked the ending too, dirty Rogue!
LOVEisWARisLOVE chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
i feel sad that this is a one shot cuz i want to read so much more :( oh well i still LOVE this like crazy maybe cuz i am
Anna Walker chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I love it!

it saved my day!

it was so nice to read something new from you, but i have to say that it's really mean to stop at such an interesting point! )

i can't wait for the next story!