Reviews for Walking on Sunshine
Namei chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
In love with the characterization and plot!
Hope summer caved to your wish and to hear from you soon
vickifay chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Hmm. That was a tad bit confusing. I'm just not gonna question time travel logic. Or Who logic xD I wonder what Loki's going to do to his past self...
vickifay chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Wow. That was..definitely not what I had been expecting. But if they all end up dead by the first chapter, and you have a Whovian view of time like me, I feel like we'll be seeing them again. I have to go read the rest!
Meloku chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
I really hope you continue this. It's extremely amusing. :)
Natalie Rushman chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Cool story. I really like the idea of the Avengers helping Loki to defeat himself...time travel is weird. I think you do a really good job of writing these characters, thye're prodominatly perfect. I really REALLY like your Natasha. Her thoughts on his little speech in Germany were insightful. And Pepper was good too. I loved that little discussion about pennies/not about pennies ;) That was totally in character too. I'm really interested in seeing where this story is going if you're writing it anymore.
Httw chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
This is exciting! You've got a nice story goings, here.
Httw chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Your enthusiasm is wonderful to see! I skim a lot of author's notes, so I missed what was said about the potential pairings. Woo, surprise! I'm excited to see.
Httw chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
I was confused last chapter, or maybe it was the one before, and thought there were three Lokis somehow floating around. It was the Jarvis!Loki that threw me off after the Nothing!Loki's part. I had thought that another-nother Loki had gotten to the penthouse some long time before either present!Loki or Nothing!Loki and had been hanging around Stark, masquerading as Jarvis for some time and the Loki who was talking to Stark was the Nothing!Loki who had just made it back and had promptly booted Present!Loki to dust. However I get it now! In the interest of keeping (mostly) spoiler free I won't elaborate, but I got it! ;)

I'm really enjoying your story so far. I dread reaching chapter 7, if only because I will have to be patient to see any of the next bit
westwardho chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
I love this story, so twisty and psychological. Hope you update soon! Thanks!
Shall be lifted Nevermore chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Okay, yes. I admit it. This story's really good.
(I was sooo prepared to hate it for the whole "time travelling" thing.)
Riseu chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Such a cliffhanger you've left me at! I want to know what happens, the plot is so good! I think you've done a wonderful job portraying the characters and I really can't wait to read more.b
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
holy shizz this story is just so weird and complicated and intense!
oh man im so confused!
Lace Kyoko chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
I'm loving this story. It's absolutely brilliant and it's taking a different direction than many others. I like how it's generally staying pairing free, because I think pairings just ruin everything, unless the main point of the story IS romantic gain. Subtlety is so much more satisfying. You're a great writer and I hope you update soon!
Lady Red 88 chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Last day if August and you're not back yet. :) enjoying things thus far and really looking forward to the next update when you get a spare sec to write it.
Potkanka chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
I like the idea of no-one really being in control, along with the fact that evil-er!Loki is lurking around: It makes an unsettling feeling of uncertainity... and I really like it :)
I wish I had more to say but I really don't know now... maybe next chapter? There will be next chapter soon, right? It's already August :)