Reviews for Never In a Million Years
Nappy51 chapter 12 . 9/18
Thank you for the good read.
Here you wrote: "You say that you find my belt scary. I beg that you keep that feeling somewhere in the back of your mind because if there is ever a need for this type of discussion again, little miss, you will become very intimate with it."
Can we please have a new story where she shoplifts again, pretty please! LOL Awesome work here, thanks so much for writing all these stories for us to enjoy reading.
kittyranma chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
Cute epilogue. Jasper's really needs to calm down or he's never going to be able to sit down.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/13/2015
AWESOME STORY! Off to read your others :D
ripper34 chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
Good story
Shawna chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
Nice story and wonderful ending! I really liked how Alice faced up to her mistakes and apologized to the officer by bringing him home-baked cookies! Such a sweet ending! Great job and good luck with future projects!
Shawna chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
Another great chapter. Jasper's punishment and conversation with Carlisle was very well-written and believable. I liked how Carlisle tested Jasper by taking away his crest. I can definitely picture Carlisle doing something like that. And I liked how he forgave Jasper and returned his crest and his love. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Another marvelous chapter. I think Jasper should be punished pretty harshly for attacking his father. I can't see Carlisle standing for that kind of behavior. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
Another wonderful chapter. I'm glad Alice took her punishment so well. I'm curious how Jasper will react to his, though. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Another wonderful chapter. I feel bad for poor little, frightened Alice, though. She certainly didn't seem too thrilled with her punishment. But then again, what kid would be? Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
Another great chapter and wonderful cliff-hanger! I can't wait to see what happens and how Carlisle reacts to Alice scolding him! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Another wonderful chapter. I loved every word. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Another great chapter. I really liked how Emmett was so willing to go in his little sister's place and take a whipping for her. He's a really caring big bro! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Another wonderful chapter. I loved the sweet little father-daughter moment between Alice and Carlisle during the drive home. It was so emotionally well-thought out and written. Great job and keep up the good work!