Reviews for Mission Hogwarts
AMAZING! GREAT JOB!
Telean33X chapter 24 . 11/10/2014
Very cool story! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/14/2014
Oh come in its been a year! Update already!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Hahaha pet bat I can honestly say that I have never heard of that one before! :)
Dani of the Electroclan chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
I love how you keep true with the events that take place in the book with only minor changes. Most people who write fanfic can't, or won't, do that. Congrats on your ability to do so. Also, love it so far.
CareBearCara101 chapter 23 . 2/4/2014
You should make a sequel! This was such a good story :-)
Mohoro chapter 24 . 12/1/2013
I've only read the first eight books from the Darren Shan series but I don't mind spoilers!
Omg this story was awesome! You really blended Darren perfectly into Hogwarts. Loved all of it!
Interesting twist you did with the prophecy and where the battle takes place, the manor rather then the ministry. When it was in the ministry it had a lot of impact since it is the heart of the wizarding government and it looked like Voldemort was moving forward in his domination, while with the battle being in the manor it only shows the populace that Voldemort is out there and not exactly moving forward with plans. With These twists it makes it interesting to think about how you would lay out a sequel.
This is probably one of the best HP crossovers I've ever read, oh and best Darren Shan crossover ;)
I enjoyed reading your fic!
Thanks for all your hard work!
Kupkake chapter 23 . 8/15/2013
Yes, please make a sequel! It's pretty hard to find a good Darren Shan fic. I had a ton of fun reading this.
AnomalyLady chapter 23 . 8/8/2013
This was awesome. Great writing, couldn't put it down. Thanks for this.
Pegasus Sword Master chapter 24 . 7/21/2013
I was just wondering if you could maybe change point of views in your sequel...seeing as the vampires know all about the wizards but the wizards know hardly anything about the vampires. I just thought that it would be an interesting change to see the wizards thoughts on Darren and the rest of the clan.
InfinitelyBoredForTheMoment chapter 24 . 7/12/2013
Can't wait for the rest! Looking forward to it! :D
Guest chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
I demand a sequel, or I will sent dear Moldypants-voldie to make a sweet, sweet love with you :-D
Guest chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
Pls make a sequel
WarAngel24 chapter 23 . 4/11/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! :D
aquathief chapter 23 . 4/3/2013
Dude, the sequel sounds awesome! Please write it!