Reviews for Resistance and Revelation
cmr2014 chapter 1 . 3/27
"May the Force be with you."
*holds up hand* Die young and in squalor, my friend.

I like how most stuff I see from you opens in media res.

"My eyes bored into his, and his burned into mine."
Were this another writer's work, I don't doubt the next sentence would be something like, "And lust captured us both, his harsh-tasting mouth aggressively seizing mine as only a Sith's could..."
This is much better than the silly presumption that strong emotion must always erupt in snogging. Very mature, a good look at two intertwined characters. Thank you.

I already felt it from the start, but I love the reveal that the Sith is Revan.

This was *very* well-done, especially considering the challenges of short pieces.
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This was a good read, that's for sure. Your description of the battle was spot one. I enjoyed your descriptions of what Bastila felt, heard, and even smelled as she fought Malak. It really paints a detailed picture, which is something I enjoy, as you well know. I'm glad you posted this. It was really good.

I do have one question. I thought Bastila was a Jedi Knight, not a Padawan. Then again, it has been a long time since I played KOTOR, so I could very well be wrong. It's just a small thing and it doesn't detract one bit from the story.

Well done.
Litbe chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
That was magnificent. The details of the battle were perfection, the usage of words was pretty impressive and both Bastila and Malak were completely in character. The theme of the story is quite original; I don't recall seeing any other fic featuring their duel on the Leviathan.

I greatly appreciated your writing, and really hope to see more of your KotOR work in the near future. You have enormous potential.