Reviews for Devil among Shinobi
Arother Excellent story please continue
ArashiKazama88 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
N...
jorgecr72 chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Hi I like your story, I wonder if I could adopt and publish in Spanish on my own, do not worry, I'll give you the credit you Meres. I only translate

I hope your answer

Att

Jorgecr72
Cooldude1239 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Can you please update Arch Mage Jinchuuriki it's such a good story don't leave it unfinished
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Tazuna was from Nami, not Kiri. May want to fix that at some point.
zeldawolffang chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
O_O Rewrite...GOD DAMN IT every time some one rewrites a good story it ends up fucked up i liked this story T_T
Ddragon21 chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
wouldnt choumei be wind? like a wind bullet or something.
agitofang666 chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
WTF man it was a good story damm
Tsuyoi Naegi chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Hahaha! Awesome dude!
Tsuyoi Naegi chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
This is the best DMCxNaruto crossover I have ever read. Good job, you really have the wit down pat and the banter between brothers is some of the best I have read. Instant favorite and follow, thanks for making this masterpiece...now..

PIZZA! Man I love living in New York.
emilbootanimefreak chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
But you're gonna post the story here on this site right? If that's the case then I'll be eagerly awaiting your new story and if you ever need opinions or suggestions you know where to find me XD
newbrotherhood chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
at lest put it up for adoption.
jesse david chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Please I am begging you to please finish the story I am dying hear
acetwolf94 chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE!
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Pretty funny, but that whole part from Naruko reading the letter to Minato's reactions is almost word for word in another story, Naruto Glory: The Master of the Rave. Since this was published a little over 11 months before the other story, then it's safe to say that guy committed plagiarism, but I'm too lazy to report it at the moment.