Reviews for Brothers
Okay, I squealed!
ArthurDoctorDracoLokiSherlock chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Awh,
Betsy chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
is there another chapter because i loved this one, you should continue it with what happens after the trial and let it be good so they can still be together please :)
Nitmi chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
kawaii!
Divatox240 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
That was really awesome! Though I'm not sure that Loki should have given in to Thor so quickly, but then it is your story. All the same, it's very good. I always wondered what kind of dynamic these characters should take since they are not true brothers. It's truely wonderful.
RLAvery chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I really enjoyed this story, not only because of the fantastic Thorki initiation scene, but also because you did that initiation really well. Your timing was perfect and there was nothing that seemed even slightly out of place.
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Tumble got me addicted to Thorki and I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I like this. I like this a lot. It's superbly written and really hits you right in the feels. You have a real gift for writing Thorki, I'd love to see more of it from you.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
oh wow that was just great i loved it soo much
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Loved it! _ Thorki feels everywhere lol
TheMortician'sDaughter chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
MY FEEEELS YOU'RE PLAYING WITH MY FEEEELLLLSSS

THIS WAS SO AMAZING OH MY GOD

I loved the whole thing how they were mad at each other and then Thor is just like *MAKE OUT TIME BRO* and the end and it was just wonderful and everything and ahhh my feels.

I lovedddd this.

Excuse this illerate review. xD