Reviews for Randy Man's Playbook
dcrassle chapter 9 . 5/26
"Encouraged by your silence and participation" ? Chapter 9 is where I stop. Great writing overall but the framing is really off.

I'm really ok with smut with twisted (and unhealthy) ideas of sex but the framing is really important to the narrative
dcrassle chapter 8 . 5/26
I was just really uncomfortable about how consent came after all draco did? I mean i know its fiction, but it really just didnt sit well with me.
Rc0321 chapter 1 . 5/15
This was amazing! I loved the story and especially how unique it is! Thank you for the great story
Muted Rainbow chapter 1 . 4/10
This was delicious and well written! I love the revenge piece at the end!
mairuchan18 chapter 25 . 3/22
wow...its awesome
Beautiful
Aside from how Hermione went chasing after him after he 'gave up', it was entertaining.
Well, I'd hoped the boook would be revealed as well.
Ginny would be unaffected by vanishing underwear, Fred and George probably came up with some kind of similar spell
Excited to see where this goes. Thank you for sharing
DracoShagMe chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
going good. im going to love this
Zoe Jane Malfoy chapter 2 . 12/20/2017
ok but what if a girl was on her period, what would happen if her knickers disappeared?
Crazy4dramione chapter 24 . 12/15/2017
Hi
I dont know how long ago this story was written and if you will even get to read this review but I think you did an amazing job of building up a fantasy world of dramione ... not just including sex and only heated steamy scenes but actual plots which made me believe this love story ...
I wanted to read this story more from an angle where Draco is a playboy who gets any girl he wants and had sex with millions of girls before running into the one while hermione is has her first time with Draco... but then again ... it is your perspective and I respect the different angle you thought of to come up with beautiful love story.
Looking forward to more of your stories ...
Crazy4Dramione
James' Girl chapter 25 . 12/2/2017
This was quite a fun story! Loved it 3
cdmartinez chapter 25 . 10/17/2017
Started reading for the smutty goodness, but this really has ended up being a pleasure to read for plot as well. Lovely story. (:
AuraAuthor chapter 25 . 10/14/2017