Reviews for Twinless
corazon yaoista chapter 17 . 12/17/2013
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
Love it! please keep writing this story
I'm quite interested in history, and would like to know what will happen later, because you left me with a big question mark in my head after reading, thinking:
What happens when Yuuri see someone like Sarah?
And as I wonder are their feelings and react.
Especially incognita to most in my head and I have very anxious is:
How Yelshi react? I can not stop thinking about a jealous Yelshi daggers stabbing him with look at our Maou jealousy xD.
Especially by previous thoughts of Sara, and I envision a Yuri vs Yelshi competing for the attention of Sara.
And by god, someone hit me!I can not stop thinking about your story!
So please, write the next chapter soon plis!
Helps prevent the suicide of a fanatic girl Sara * o *!
Of course suicide is too uu, and could not read the next chapter! T-T, why kill myself
So please follow him and do not leave!I ask!
And sorry if this poorly written but my English is not the best
I'll be patiently waiting for the next chapter u-u (tearing the hairs xD) and do not worry I will not kill myself, if you want to be sure would help me a lot to upload the next chapter soon . .
Take care and until the next chapter n-n
Lunar chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Love this story please continue to update!
zanganito chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
I like the idea of Celi and Sara interacting (I wish they would have done that in the anime, it would be hilarious).

And is Yelsi in another dimension or is he just in another location?
SangLeGuira chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Love the story.
zanganito chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
I like reading your portrayal of Saralegui. He might not be my favorite character, but you make him very 3 dimensional and interesting. And there are so few stories about Saralegui. And this story even has Yelsi! (I've read some of the translated novels, but haven't gotten to the part with Yelsi yet)

I liked the part where Sara played baseball with Yuuri.

And of course, your writing was gorgeous as usual.