Reviews for Spirit Me Away, Hide Me Away
Faery66 chapter 7 . 2/23/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
Wishfull-star chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
this story is amazing and I hope that you update it soon:)
SlyFox 21 chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
Oh My God please continue. I found this story quite interesting to be left unfinished. Please undate soon.
Jostanos chapter 7 . 2/6/2015
Happy (from fairy Tail): And then...

Kaiya decided to go to a school in Japan for the rest of her education and that Magical UK can go hang when Tommy boy returns.

*shrugs* Just a thought, Ama. :)
Mukuro234 chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
This is great XD
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
Cool story continue please.
bella.beau.14 chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
update soon please its getting really good. does she see her mother if so is it as a soul reaper or someone hiding in aizen's ranks or even in los noches?
killer4853 chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
update
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
update soon please
One for Inspiration chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
I have a question for you regarding this story. Are you going to continue it? It's really good and you can always have Aizen ask orihime to fix the damage in exchange for ending the war against the soul society?
Elfin69 chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Hopefully James will not be successful in trying to harm Kaiya. Maybe Aizen will put a portkey around her that will activate if James even tries to touch her or curse her by using his magical signature. Will they actually be able to reverse the curse on Kaiya?
Angel wolf11021 chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
I loved the chapter
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
James better die as well that son of his!
GreenDrkness chapter 7 . 11/14/2013