Reviews for A Royal Ball
Rudeka and Grim Reaper chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Need...more...MORE!WERE THE HECK IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Supermangas92 chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
seriously, the fact that there is only 2 reviews here iss beyond my comprehension...It certainly worthes a lot more because your story is great ! It's really well written and fun !(especially with Hubert and Pascal, because they are my favourite but with all the others too !)

I see that your last update was last may, i hope you will even post a third chapter in a little while, i'll be here to read it !
Mike AZ 2 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Oh, I didn't expect another chapter that quickly. This one was pretty good, too.
Mike AZ 2 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Nice story so far. I spotted only two minor flaws, but they're no big deal. I'm not really a fan of pairings involving two characters of the same gender, but pure friendship between them is okay in my book. But that's my opinion. I like the Asbel/Cheria and Hubert/Pascal pairings, though.

Again the errors are minor, but I think you mispelled Oswell, unless Ozwell was the Japanese version of the name... I'm not too familiar with Japanese names, so I apologize if that was uncalled for. The other thing is that 'when they're we're' should be when they were. But stll they are only tiny grammer/spelling errors.

I wouldn't necessarily disagree with you about Asbel's in-game hair color, but I thought it was more of a reddish color. The characters' personalities were all on the spot, though.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.