Reviews for The Well Groomed Mind
LeoTheSage chapter 4 . 3/24
Im calling bullshit! Occlumency and legitimacy are not traits. Any Wizard can learn them with enough practice. They are not some sort of special power that only some people can use. I've read enough. In your attempt to make up your own explanations, you're introducing a lot of bullshit. Im done here
Uraharaisgod chapter 27 . 3/25
Dang it, another great story ended before it's time...seriously, you ended it before the final confrontation between Thomas and Harry regarding the exact circumstances of that night? Shame on you! I was seriously looking forward to it!

Also makes me wonder now...was it REALLY Dumbles who ordered the Potters to do something to get Voldy's ire? Why was Lily preparing a suicidal ritual possibly weeks or months before Voldy decided to kill off the Potters? Why didn't Lily try to use her and Harry's lineage to change Voldy's decision to kill them both? Considering his mentality in this story, he probably could have been persuaded to let Lily/Harry neutrally leave under oaths from the Paterfamillia magic and satisfy himself with James death, so why did Lily decide to try ritual killing him? Why didn't she flee with Wormtail when he offered to take them out of the country?

SO MANY GODDAMN QUESTIONS I NEEEEED ANSWERS FOR!

But seriously, although it ended before we could finally get the answers we all needed, this was a rather interesting take on the plot, would have loved to have read it to finish!
this is one of my fav fanfictions
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/19
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
Oh yeah, Manipulative Dumbledore is definitely canon. EVIL Dumbledore however is not, he may not be nice but in canon he's not Voldy 2.0. Not story bashing, it's definitely well written. He's actually competent for once unlike all these stories that make Dumbledore evil just to torture him.
zedacus1999 chapter 27 . 3/14
hi I was wondering if you were planing on finishing the story
I really enjoy this story
update please
Finlay chapter 13 . 2/19
So far the best story i have EVER read! You're a better author tahn JK Rowling!
BattleshipFusou chapter 7 . 2/19
I personally prefer my Retro 1951 Tornado fountain pen with the 'tigers eye' pattern. It has a very nice and solid weight to it that I enjoy to an exceptional degree.
SamusOlderBrother chapter 27 . 2/16
Lots of interesting suppositions. I like it.
Well, it was amazing while it lasted. But I'll assume from the fact that this story hasn't been updated in almost 4 years that it's been abandoned. Too bad, this is a really well written "page-turner" so to say. I wish you were still writing it.
Lord Weiss chapter 27 . 1/25
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. It is so proffessionally written and has such a wonderful storyline. It easily became a favorite story in the first chapter.
AGirlWithTooManyFandoms chapter 27 . 1/16
This was a lovely story to read, and I greatly enjoyed how thorough yoy were in reasearching and explaining ideas and facts in it. I really do hope you continue this story at some pont, should you have the time
DarkSkiesOfAtlantis chapter 27 . 1/13
Damn, this is good. Very good. I don't remember many Harry Potter fanfics so well written or thought through. And the reasearch you do to support certain things written in the chapters are both educational and ingenious. You really should continue this fanfic. It's too good to just abandon. ;)
Holly Sol chapter 8 . 12/28/2016