Reviews for The Well Groomed Mind
Sparkaby chapter 30 . 5/6
Oh wow I love this, I hope you come back and finish it some day. Wonderful writing and such a novel approach. Love
yuki.luka68 chapter 13 . 4/30
This story is awesome! I hope you finish it!
Nanz chapter 30 . 4/12
Wishing for more story
T Neeson chapter 7 . 4/7
Quote "Snapes grades aren't worth the parchment their written on" Unquote.
For Gods sake, if you are incapable of using the correct abbreviation of 'THEY ARE'; i.e. THEY'RE, Please Do Not use abbreviations. I'm fed up with such 'screechy chalk on blackboards' experiences from sloppy writing. Couldn't one at a minimum utilise 'Grammar Check' before posting?
I love this story! Thank you for writing!

Li
carza chapter 30 . 4/6
Wow what an amazing story! I absolutely loved it
Brilliant story, really enjoying it , well written,
AzureFlame12 chapter 30 . 3/23
got to say this is a excellent story thank you for sharing. I have a hard time putting my thoughts down in writing so I don't like leaving reviews very often but you have a masterpiece here and I hope you bring more of this story to the world. best wishes and hope your health stays in good condition.
Pointer3109 chapter 11 . 3/7
I believe there have been cases in the past in the UK where entailed property was gambled or given away and the heir to the estate sued the title hold to reclaim it. Just air. May be hot air. :)

In this case Lily as regent for the heir might have the standing to sue.

Fun read.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 8 . 2/28
With the way many students like Ron Weasley lazy and not really wanting to study and do their homework This is where Hogwarts needs a mandatory Study Hall where nothing but Homework is done. And with how out of Shape many Wizards and Witches are they need mandatory P.E. Physical Education Classes for all years for at least an hour a day. Plus they need to illuminate all the Junk food from the school and have a licenced dietitian nutritionist planing out all of the meals for the students but yet still take into account food allergies.
But the Riddles were landed gentry, not members of the peerage.
If the blood protections that Dumbledore invoked to keep Harry at the Dursleys works because of the blood that Harry and Petunia (and Dudley) share, and Harry and Riddle already shared a blood relation, wouldn't Riddle already be-able to come into contact with Harry without coming to harm?
J.K. Rowling, by her-own admission, is bad with maths.
Corvi chapter 30 . 2/15
This is one gripping fanfic, got me hooked straight with the first chapter.
I hope that you are doing well
liannathejinx chapter 20 . 2/9
Jesus, this has become my favorite story on this whole website. This is genuinely awesome.
4,416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »