Reviews for The Well Groomed Mind
Benched chapter 18 . 5/28
I wasn’t certain about reading this because the first chapters does shove a lot of information at you really fast but damn
“copy if the wait was too long.

"A few weeks." Long enough for Lord Voldemort to give Lucius Malfoy a heart attack.”

That line made me choke on my toast when I snorted. The imagery fuck. Thanks for that.
lonewolf420 chapter 19 . 5/28
Well in truth it only said the second brother wishes to humiliate death further asked for the ability to bring a recently passed lover back from the never mentioned the relationship they had other then to say when he realized he couldn't bring her back for real that he killed himself. What's to say he wasn't married his wife passed away while his son is away at school learning magic. Or could even have had a daughter whom was old enough to marry off. Back then that would have been what 12? So could have easily left behind a kid. OR like with the toad bitch who tried to use slytherins locket to claim herself as pure in the 7th book. They could have simply found the ring at some point and claimed it as a family heirloom when they noticed it had the mark of the hollows on it, which they falsely assumed was a coat of arms.
ibeth305 chapter 16 . 5/22
No manches, se están volviendo mas cortos los capitulos
Dawood Saqlain chapter 1 . 5/19
okay, that has got to be the most detailed enlightenment that I have ever read happening to harry in all of fanfic that I read
love your work
Binary Wraith chapter 30 . 5/16
Quite enjoyed this, interesting to see a more Moriarty style Riddle instead of the self-damaged ravin monster. Hope you have the time to continue this at some point!
Vercalos chapter 30 . 5/8
Hope you pick this up again. Also, reading your profile, I gave up writing too, but not because of any specific review, but because a creative writing community on reddit banned me in the most vicious manner possible, and I was utterly heartbroken. It’s been a couple years since, but even now I have no taste for writing and any attempts at reaching out and offering an olive branch has them take that olive branch and use it as a switch to lash me.
Carthienes chapter 30 . 5/6
This was an interesting start, thank you. It would be nice to find where it went.
Carthienes chapter 24 . 5/6
I like your denigration of the wizarding national curriculum... it matches my experience with the muggle version.
Carthienes chapter 9 . 5/5
I like the few 'reformed' Rita's we have seen; please, keep it up.

My favourite ended up working as a spy for the light, deep behind enemy lines (she once almost failed to deliver a report, being catatonic after being caught by Voldemort doing his worst...). Initially she was working for money, with a side of fame; but later articles were motivated by horror and disgust. It was believable, and I still ended up rooting for her. Hope you can match!
Carthienes chapter 5 . 5/4
Enjoying this so far, but you don't need to add the chain for safety - the book makes it quite clear that Nesting Mother Dragons are extremely attached to their eggs. Harry almost didn't manage to tempt it to so much as stand up, and only then because he was a constant and frustrating threat that had the good luck of drawing the most irritable dragon...
Prongsi chapter 30 . 5/1
Damn, I really love this story, nothing but praise. If you find the time, please continue!
well that's a twist. good thing they died. irresponsible people. well all for the sake of winning an idiotic war anyway, so still good they're dead as a door nail
Nanz chapter 30 . 4/8
Please add more always loved this story want know what happens
Nakma chapter 8 . 3/30
Hahaha is last phrase killed me (I will call Dumbledore the Dark Lord.. )
JakeTonyy chapter 25 . 3/31
You forgot I’m this chapter you could’ve used him being a oath realer for allowing Sirus to remain in jail without a trail.
4,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »