Reviews for Snow Days
SireenMist chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
no remake continue!
PrincessOfTheNight01 chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
This is perfect on it's own, you don't need to make a remake. I hope to see an update for it real soon :)
mitelea chapter 9 . 6/21/2015
I love the plot just the way it it would be awesome to see what will happen to karin and kazune now that they are a couple.

If you do decide to add more to the plot it will be nice to see if karin will become a vampire.
isafuyu chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
Please do another karin x kazune lemon
Irina chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
WTF IS WRONG WICCHU MICCI?!
Amazon Huntress chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
I really enjoy this story. I do hope that you will update soon.
Ama Zon chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Are you f**king kidding! Just update the f**king fanfic! I am f**king dying here! Nobody ever updates their stories here! Can you put Karin's aunt back in? Like she wants Karin back But the boys won't let Karin go? That'd be awesome. Anyway update!
NerdyChick18 chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
Remake the story, but make it longer. Also need more Royal Needs!
somebody chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
its a good story..
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
ill give you a review I like how Kazune is always trying to be so gently to karin :) and what do you mean "where weird" XP you wrote the lemon and then waited for reviews LOL
FandomGeekFan chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
please update. i thought you finished but i guess you havent...so please do
1Maddie23 chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
I love this story! It's definitely one of my most favorites of your :D
EternalMoonLife chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
i cant wait till the edit comes, cuz i want to read more!
karikazune chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
You are one of my favorite writers for Kamichama Karin. I am a big fan of the show and I am glad that someone like you is posting, "more than innocent" stories. XD I also like to draw manga and watch anime, (however i have moved out of the cute stuff a bit) but even still, if you want to see a cute anime may I suggest "Yumeiro Patissiere". It is very cute and long. 52 episodes.
AkumaHyuuga chapter 7 . 1/20/2013