Reviews for Of Gods and Men
KorpaKejsilic chapter 33 . 2/17
Amazing! Thank-you so much for writing. So goooood.
Yaoifornow chapter 33 . 2/9
Omg I loved loved LOVED this story! I'm soooo continuing this story
CaraCersei chapter 33 . 1/9
Love this fix- really well written and believable story. Thanks so much for sharing!
Ms. Reen chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
It's a sad thing, you know? I had always been afraid of reading stories without a canon pairing as its main romantic 'icing'. Your summary though, convinced me of trying something new. I am fascinated in the way you bend your characters (oooh, get the pun? haha). I just want to say thank you for writing such an interesting story.
a.vago chapter 33 . 11/17/2014
Thanks for this fantastic story of Yours!
Thanks for spending quality time on writing and sharing it!
wickedhpnerd chapter 33 . 10/8/2014
Awesome story as usual! Brilliant set-up and situations! Now I'm off to read the companion piece.
phhsdj chapter 33 . 6/17/2014
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 33 . 4/5/2014
This was just incredible. I've always been a big fan of these characters and the pairing -as bizarre as this may seem- and finding this gem of a story was so good. Even though the scenario is so different, the characters are realistic and true to their cartoon younger selves. I love how you gave Azula closure and how their relationship progresses steadily. Killing off May was hard for me but I'm glad she managed to have a scene to shine in. There were a few grammar mistakes but nothing that could deter me from the story. Al in all, simply excellent and I'd definitely be looking for the one shots.
moosejuice5 chapter 33 . 3/14/2014
very nice, good fic
AgiVega chapter 33 . 2/22/2014
This was absolutely delightful. I loved the romance, the subtle humour (I laughed out loud at Azula's comment on Aang's inability to keep his socks in order), and well, everything. Only I believe this story deserves an M rating instead of a T (especially because of Aang and Azula's first time - it's a little detailed for T). I intend to read all your Azulaang stories, so expect more reviews from me. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
this was amazing! I love the way you kept azula's azula-ness and made them fall in love without compromising her character!
HeftyChip2Dip chapter 33 . 12/17/2013
I would just like to say this is by far my favorite story (and its companion piece) by you and just would like to say keep up the good work I look forward to finishing the stories you are currently writing!
KonohasBlackReaper chapter 33 . 11/17/2013
well written
MayGirl85 chapter 32 . 7/23/2013
So I was a smidge worried azula would betray them but its all worked out. Sweet.
MayGirl85 chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
I'm a zutara fan but Iike your aang azula pairing.