Reviews for Of Gods and Men
SirEnsoic chapter 33 . 7/5
Amazing (TT)
SirEnsoic chapter 10 . 7/5
this makes me love AzulAang even more
SirEnsoic chapter 9 . 7/5
I just want you to know that I love thus so much.
SirEnsoic chapter 8 . 7/5
I haven't slept since yesterday's power nap and I told myself to sleep after reading one of your later fics but man oh man it's currently 8:51 am right now and I regret nothing. I love how you kept them ICthis is just so beautiful
SirEnsoic chapter 7 . 7/5
lmao this is lit
SirEnsoic chapter 5 . 7/5
skdhdksksksks can't contain the feels right now yes yes yes ! and it's only the fifth chappie
Abraxos chapter 33 . 7/3
I just wanted to post this review to say thanks for the amount of effort you put into this story. It doesn't take long to notice how much thought you put into these characters, ESPECIALLY Azula.

I've always placed Azula on the tier of characters that are extremely difficult to write about with out taking liberties and potentially risking them going OOC. I've been toying with the idea of an Avatar fic with either Aang/Azula or Aang/Mai and I've decided on the former since their interactions have so much potential for exploration.

Anyway, I'll end it here by saying you are a gifted writer and presenter, and I am eternally grateful to you for utilizing your skills for others to enjoy. Thanks.
KorpaKejsilic chapter 33 . 2/17/2015
Amazing! Thank-you so much for writing. So goooood.
Yaoifornow chapter 33 . 2/9/2015
Omg I loved loved LOVED this story! I'm soooo continuing this story
CaraCersei chapter 33 . 1/9/2015
Love this fix- really well written and believable story. Thanks so much for sharing!
Ms. Reen chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
It's a sad thing, you know? I had always been afraid of reading stories without a canon pairing as its main romantic 'icing'. Your summary though, convinced me of trying something new. I am fascinated in the way you bend your characters (oooh, get the pun? haha). I just want to say thank you for writing such an interesting story.
a.vago chapter 33 . 11/17/2014
Thanks for this fantastic story of Yours!
Thanks for spending quality time on writing and sharing it!
wickedhpnerd chapter 33 . 10/8/2014
Awesome story as usual! Brilliant set-up and situations! Now I'm off to read the companion piece.
phhsdj chapter 33 . 6/17/2014
Awww
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 33 . 4/5/2014
This was just incredible. I've always been a big fan of these characters and the pairing -as bizarre as this may seem- and finding this gem of a story was so good. Even though the scenario is so different, the characters are realistic and true to their cartoon younger selves. I love how you gave Azula closure and how their relationship progresses steadily. Killing off May was hard for me but I'm glad she managed to have a scene to shine in. There were a few grammar mistakes but nothing that could deter me from the story. Al in all, simply excellent and I'd definitely be looking for the one shots.