Reviews for Deny Thy Father And Refuse Thy Name
SoulSister chapter 18 . 12/22/2002
even though the ending was a bit abrupt, I think you did a wonderful job of settling everything down. two thumbs up .
Asioleh chapter 18 . 12/22/2002
As the music says ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. What can i say, great story, wonderful ending.
sparkysparky chapter 18 . 12/22/2002
*sniffle* great ending! it was really great! i love how they are all married adn living happily ever after. :) Even Pettigrew. So, thanks for such a wonderful story! I always enjoy your stories! :) Have a wonderful holiday season!

Jessica
Guest chapter 17 . 12/11/2002
Wow! That was wonderful! I'm really getting into this story and can't wait for the next piece.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/8/2002
more, more, more, more more! pleaseeeeeeeeeeee im dying 2 know what happens!
coke fiend chapter 17 . 12/5/2002
O_o
Shinigami chapter 17 . 12/4/2002
So what's going to happen to Lucius Malfoy now? Is he goign to Azahaban? Or will they give him the Dementor's Kiss? Cuz he deserves it for killing Sirius's mom... Now the truth came out, it explains why Padfoot hated Wormtail so much... And tried to break them up...So Sev was returned to life, but where is Moony?
sparkysparky chapter 17 . 12/4/2002
Thank you for not leaving that chapter with us thinking Sev was dead! And my oh my, what tangled webs you've woven for the gang. I can't wait to read the rest of the fic. I do wish there were more Ron/Hermioneness in here...maybe in future chapters? This is a really great fic! I am glad that I stumbled upon it. :) Keep up the good work! And don't make us wait too long for the next chapter.

Jessica
SoulSister chapter 17 . 12/4/2002
jeez, it seems everyone's related to somebody else now. talk about a mixed up family tree. keep going .
me chapter 17 . 12/4/2002
congratulations on a great chapter! loved the mini-history lesson. *snifflez* oh, if we only knew.. life would have been good from the start. love the story, don't stop writing.

Peace
Eaiva le Fay chapter 17 . 12/4/2002
That was excellent! I can't wait until you update! So were Harry and Draco talking to Sev's spirit? And Sev killed Voldie, I take it?

Fluffy Bugs,

Bryt
Zephdae chapter 16 . 11/27/2002
If u do not continue this very very very soon, I will personally hunt u down, & not just get 1 of my many trained hit men 2 do it.

Must…read…rest of fic…
Eaiva le Fay chapter 16 . 11/26/2002
Ooh... Sheesh, I want to read more! lol I can't *believe* toy actaully have made me feel bad for Peter! It's a miracle, because I swear that I never thought that could happen.

I'm sorry I didn't r&r sooner. I've been both busy and avoiding the computer. *sheepish*

Fluffy Bugs,

Bryt
Kelly chapter 16 . 11/25/2002
I truly believe that this is an incredible story. It has a wonderful mix of just about everything needed to draw even the most reluctant reader to it's pages. I love the budding father/son relationship between Harry and Sev. I also admire the way you attack the hidden personas of all the characters.

I must say, however, that I'm having a bit of trouble with the possibility of forgiveness for Peter. I agree that he was mistreated when growing up among the Marauders, and I realize that it's quite possible that he would feel guilt for betraying Lily and James. However, no matter how hard I try, I simply can't dismiss the blatant and cruel murder of the innocent muggles on the street that fateful day.

Please, please don't be offended by my thoughts, because I really do admire your work. Perhaps in future chapters you could address my concerns? It would be much appreciated, but no matter what you decide to do in the future, please keep writing. I will await the next update with great anticipation, though I'm sure that it will be as intriguing and creative as the rest of your work is.

Keep up the superb work!
Toyo Malloy chapter 16 . 11/24/2002
Oh luv, that chappy was great. Love it ...

It's great when Sirius is the dark guy. It suits him really good. Siri Dracos uncle ... I think the poor guy is in shock now... xsmilex xlaughx
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »