Reviews for Deny Thy Father And Refuse Thy Name
lucianolover chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
It is so close I can feel it: Draco/Harry getting together.
lucianolover chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
This has turned out to be a FANTASTIC story! Can't wait to see how it ends.
lucianolover chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
YAY! Lupin found Draco. Now he can know the truth.
lucianolover chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
At last Harry knows! I like this relationship between Severus and Harry better than the bitter hatred one of the books.
lucianolover chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
Draco can't go into hiding! He needs to be with Harry Potter! Hopefully Harry is okay!
lucianolover chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
This chapter wasn't that exciting...hopefully the next one will be better.
lucianolover chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Again, Snape is Harry's father! I KNEW IT!
lucianolover chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
That is a neat idea! Having Lily's portrait hanging in Hogwarts is a super wonderful idea!
lucianolover chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Snape is Harry's dad. That is the only explanation I can think of. Can't wait to read more.
lucianolover chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Well that was great. I loved seeing Harry and Draco interact. Draco can definitely end up helping Harry with his depression. OOOOOO Is Snape HArry's dad? Is that the secret he can't tell Harry?
lucianolover chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Some of these secrets are driving me nuts. For example what Severus is hiding from Harry. I am curious about Sirius, Lupin and Severus' past. Can't wait to read more.
lucianolover chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Great start to a story. I am curious as to which person, of that group, triggered his senses. Also I am curious as to who the other person is that triggers his senses. Can't wait to read more.
Lubbleeone chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
So I know that it's been forever since you actually wrote this but ummm I thought I should still point out that you said Charles girlfriend Anna and then in the same sentence charlies girlfriend Sarah :/ just had me going huh? For a moment ... If it e's me I'd want to know but you can just ignore me :) anywho back to the reading!
kizmitkojo chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
great story!
Mila Pink chapter 18 . 5/22/2012
Enjoyed how folded all the information. It was very well planned. Every thing that happened in the past was corelacionado.

Very creative, I loved the whole fic.

kisses