Reviews for Deny Thy Father And Refuse Thy Name
Is the man Peter?
lucianolover chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
Interesting...
lucianolover chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
I felt so much pain for Draco there at the end. Then, happiness as warm arms enveloped him.
lucianolover chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
It is so close I can feel it: Draco/Harry getting together.
lucianolover chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
This has turned out to be a FANTASTIC story! Can't wait to see how it ends.
lucianolover chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
YAY! Lupin found Draco. Now he can know the truth.
lucianolover chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
At last Harry knows! I like this relationship between Severus and Harry better than the bitter hatred one of the books.
lucianolover chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
Draco can't go into hiding! He needs to be with Harry Potter! Hopefully Harry is okay!
lucianolover chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
This chapter wasn't that exciting...hopefully the next one will be better.
lucianolover chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Again, Snape is Harry's father! I KNEW IT!
lucianolover chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
That is a neat idea! Having Lily's portrait hanging in Hogwarts is a super wonderful idea!
lucianolover chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Snape is Harry's dad. That is the only explanation I can think of. Can't wait to read more.
lucianolover chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Well that was great. I loved seeing Harry and Draco interact. Draco can definitely end up helping Harry with his depression. OOOOOO Is Snape HArry's dad? Is that the secret he can't tell Harry?
lucianolover chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Some of these secrets are driving me nuts. For example what Severus is hiding from Harry. I am curious about Sirius, Lupin and Severus' past. Can't wait to read more.
lucianolover chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Great start to a story. I am curious as to which person, of that group, triggered his senses. Also I am curious as to who the other person is that triggers his senses. Can't wait to read more.
301 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »