Reviews for Deny Thy Father And Refuse Thy Name
lucianolover chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
This chapter wasn't that exciting...hopefully the next one will be better.
lucianolover chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Again, Snape is Harry's father! I KNEW IT!
lucianolover chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
That is a neat idea! Having Lily's portrait hanging in Hogwarts is a super wonderful idea!
lucianolover chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Snape is Harry's dad. That is the only explanation I can think of. Can't wait to read more.
lucianolover chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Well that was great. I loved seeing Harry and Draco interact. Draco can definitely end up helping Harry with his depression. OOOOOO Is Snape HArry's dad? Is that the secret he can't tell Harry?
lucianolover chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Some of these secrets are driving me nuts. For example what Severus is hiding from Harry. I am curious about Sirius, Lupin and Severus' past. Can't wait to read more.
lucianolover chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Great start to a story. I am curious as to which person, of that group, triggered his senses. Also I am curious as to who the other person is that triggers his senses. Can't wait to read more.
Lubbleeone chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
So I know that it's been forever since you actually wrote this but ummm I thought I should still point out that you said Charles girlfriend Anna and then in the same sentence charlies girlfriend Sarah :/ just had me going huh? For a moment ... If it e's me I'd want to know but you can just ignore me :) anywho back to the reading!
kizmitkojo chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
great story!
Mila Pink chapter 18 . 5/22/2012
Enjoyed how folded all the information. It was very well planned. Every thing that happened in the past was corelacionado.

Very creative, I loved the whole fic.

kisses
YeCatsJ chapter 18 . 3/18/2012
Awe what a heartfelt ad wonderful story. All that OOCness and fluff with a touch of dark themes. Great job. Oh and first story I've read with a happy ending for Peter. Brillant
Mazabm chapter 18 . 1/28/2012
This was beautiful. It showed sides of all of our hogwarts men that I simply adore. It was a slight scary when Remus had to act with Draco and V. You had great detail on every chapter. V was a really cool OC. You mam into almost a cali kid. Draco and Harry were so sweet together. The trio Sev, Seri, amd Remmy, was a brilliant pairing to this Severitus. Speaking of Severitus that was great, and a tad bit funny how you made it out that everyone else knew except little Harry. Great story

GWTW
sunneedee chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
'I know, why don't we polish our brooms? We haven't done that in a while...'

LMAO
Azzy97 chapter 18 . 8/6/2011
I loved this story it was well writen and just a great story to read. Good luck in future stories
Unknown chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
Okay, I've been pretty calm about this story so far. I've continued reading it because the plot was good, but... this is just to OOC for me. I'm sorry. I draw the line at Pettigrew.

Sorry if that sounds rude. You ARE a good writer in general, I just don't like this story.

Best of wishes for you're future writing!
293 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »