Reviews for Deny Thy Father And Refuse Thy Name
Nate chapter 18 . 9/11/2010
Oh and adding you're own copyright tag to the bottom is a bit pretentious.
Nate chapter 18 . 9/11/2010
I'm sorry, I really am. While I thought the premise was intriguing, there was too many twists to the point it became excruciatingly confusing. At one point, I believe you got caught up in making cliffhangers than chapters. Not to mention a great lack of actual detail as to what happened in the later chapters. I think you tried to leave it to your characters to tell but they didn't do a very good job. I was left wondering what had actually happened. And bringing Peter into it was a bit of a joke to be frank.

By the end of this fic, I was left feeling confused, disappointed and slapping myself in the forehead. I apologize but it just lacked substance.
lilz54 chapter 18 . 9/2/2010
Stumbled upon this story and read it from beginning to end. What a wonderful ride! Thanks for sharing!
Lil Ray Of GloomShine chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
Aw Draco! He lurves him!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 18 . 3/18/2010
very good story - enjoyed it.
loretta537 chapter 18 . 2/18/2010
this was a great story
Kristi Buchanan chapter 18 . 2/1/2010
I found your fic when I was looking thru another authors favorite stoies. I'm so glad I did. I have laughed and cried all throughout this fic. well written and very entertaining.
luukaa chapter 18 . 12/6/2009
Loved it. Brilliant last lines :)
StormyFireDragon chapter 18 . 11/13/2009
very nice

i have enjoyed just about all of your stories

thanks
sky chapter 18 . 9/30/2009
Aww that was a very good story. I liked it very much. a bit confusing in some places but very good.

keep up the good work.
Crithach chapter 18 . 2/21/2009
...Freaking sappy last chapter. Ridiculously sappy. But I do believe that was your intention. Well done on that. ;) Well done on almost everything actually. And hah! I did finish this one! You managed to keep my attention long enough...

And now, for the next fic.
Crithach chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
I just love you. The story you made up, how Lily was 'raped' and all... And the unicorn horn thing. The small details make this fic worth my time. I just don't understand how there is such a small amount of fics this good among all that rubbish. Altough I must say that Harry is quite OOC sometimes.. Reminds me more of a small, shy and curious five-year-old. But don't worry about it. It's only sometimes (meaning 'extremely rarely').
Crithach chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
I've read two chaps now and have liked the fic so far, though it's immensely frustrating that you tell nothing straight. And it's even more frustrating that I can guess everything and guess it /right/. It's blainly obvious. But hey, good try. And I do say that it is quite entertaining to try to dechiper all those things you've left unsaid (even if it is easy there is always a little bit of lingering doupt and I have to keep reading only to get those doupts cleared, I'm just like that).

Moreover, just for the sake of letting you know, I've read dozens of HP fics in the last three days (I'm sick and home, I have lots of time and nothing to do) and today there has been only two severitus fics which I have managed to read 'till the end. They all just become too similar and seem to follow the exact same pattern (I actually found three fics so similar to each other they were just the same story with different words. Almost every occurence was the same and happened in the exact same order. And the plot wasn't even good or the chars IC.) but I have to say that this severitus (assuming I have interpereted it correctly, don't remember if it was said to be one in the summary, forgive me if I'm wrong) is a lot better than any I've read today. I might indeed finish this. I have actually gotten bored only once while reading... You have much better imagination than many people in here.

And sorry if this was a bit Snape like rew.

Luv, Caramel
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 18 . 2/15/2009
Hey, great story! thanks for writing it! :D
Demi chapter 18 . 7/31/2008
Aw that was such a great story makes you feel warm inside lol you write great stories and I love reading them.
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »