Reviews for Forty Weeks
Adelled chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
Loved the ending. This time it should be a boy to help even the male/female ratio in the Shannon-Mann household.
BrittanyLS chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
Love it! Mary and Marshall are so perfect together!
jekkah chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
What a wonderful ending! Great story! Love the family they built together.
Abby and Liv Snigglebottom chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
Oh my gosh, again? Hehe, poor Marshall... Great chapter, I am so sorry to see this story end! It was definitely one of my favorites!
JMS529 chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
Mary expecting another one, laughed how she growled at Marshall that it's his fault. The partner thing at home works well with the taking care of the kids. Enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing.
JJ2008 chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
LOL...a third kid!
Grey Fool chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
Again? Oh Marshall if only...great story planning a another one with their third child
BrittanyLS chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
I love this!
Abby and Liv Snigglebottom chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
Gah! So sweet! I loved the quotes from "When Mary Met Marshall" at the end! Next chapter...?
JJ2008 chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
Perfect, so sweet! Can't wait to see how this ends. I'm sure it will be an amazing ending:)
Sparky She-Demon chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
I know how I'd like to see this end. Six months to a year down the line, Mary has another bomb drop for Marshall!
jekkah chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
Aw, this was very sweet. I love the imagine of Mary and the two girls falling asleep on the couch together.

Mary's fears were very realistic. I could see her worried about that. Love Marshall putting down her fears at every turn as much as he could.
Harlequin Jade chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
No baby of Mary would ever have a normal birth. Update please! I love Marshall being a Daddy, hes perfect.
Abby and Liv Snigglebottom chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
Yay Mary had the baby! Lol, so true she showed up at the most inconvieniant time. Great chapter, I guess the story's pretty much over now... :( Update the next chapter soon please!
JJ2008 chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
Excellent! Marshall delivering their little girl was priceless. Please update soon.