Reviews for It's poison, it's blood
yaoiangel88 chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
I JUST LOVED THIS. The twist and turnes in the end made the story perfect.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
I love this story!
Femslash Extraordinaire chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
That was a pleasant surprise! I really loved the concept, the end- it was great. Thanks for the amazing read. :)
Ivory Tears chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Amazing story! I loved every bit of it. :)
Grayanotoxin chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
I've been reading fanfiction for roughly ten years now, so I don't mean it lightly when I say this is one of the best pieces I've read. It looks like my review will be #21; frankly, I'm amazed you haven't been flooded with loving reviews yet.

Aside from a few typos/misspellings, there wasn't any fault I could find with this. You nailed the characterization. Thor and Loki have a wonderfully complicated relationship, and you played on that beautifully even in an alternate universe. And it's such a wonderful AU- a familiar fairy tale with a rich twist- well done! Romance, passion, mystery, drama, action; there wasn't a single dull moment in this. I'm gushing. Thanks for making me fall in love with these two all over again. :)
addicted2sasunaru chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
My god...where has his story been all my life? Please update ;)
utlaginn chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Read this on AO3 while I was on vacation, and knew I had to come back and leave a comment for you...

This simply gorgeous. I love all the AUs for this fandom, and yours is a great addition. The premise is interesting and well-executed. Just edgy and dark and bloody enough, but with a happy enough ending (thank you for that!) that I always appreciate. And I looooove possessive!Loki. Mmm.

Overall, a very fun read. Thanks for sharing!
Clark3 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
This is beyond amazing! I love it to no ends!
NinjaDai chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Wah! I love this story! It brings such warmth in my heart. Thank you for this lovely story! I hope to read more of your lovely work. Ciao.
Witchdoctr chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
This is incredibly awesome and I just loved it so much that I can't even nitpick! I literally am incapable of finding anything to comment on besides the fact that it is too awesome to say anything but, "I love it," like some drooling, illiterate fan. Awesome, simply awesome. I really loved the depth and how in character every one was, and just how well you fit them to the setting and plot line. It was awesome.

I was so absorbed I didn't even realize there were only two chapters. Whew, you wrote a lot for one chapter. But I was too distracted to notice or care.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Woah that was amazing ! Thank you for the read !
SynysterLycan chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Omg that was beautiful I loved that so much, Thorki is probably my favorite pairings and Loki is my favorite character of all times cause we have so much in common, he's adopted I'm adopted and we both cause trouble. I loved the story it really made me feel like I was there you did a great job adding detail, foreshadowing, there were one or two mistakes but it's a lot better than I would have done I would have had ten or twenty mistakes even if I read it over twelve times. I loved it I hope you write another one soon._
Talo chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
The absolute beauty and just...pure greatness of this fic makes me shiver. This was a complete joy to read. 3
samantha994 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I loved it... such dark, yet warm themes. Very nicely written. It really concurred your brains, making you forget everything else. A masterpiece really:)
Hi chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Truly amazing! Exciting and exhilarating. Well done.