Reviews for Psychoanalysis
InsanityIsClarity chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
I'm so confused. But good story:)
Opin88 chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
This kept me up 'till midnight... that's a good thing, by the way. I'm sorry that there's not much more than that, but I honestly can't think of much more to say right now than 'job well done!' :D
zoxy2 chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
was the whole chip thing like his final clue to her that he was danny, or something
EmiEmi96 chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
At the last sentence I was like, "Holy..."
ghostanimal chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
She knows, doesn't she.

Chshsijdjdndksjdhc
ghostanimal chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
OMGBSJD CJD

WAS that good night Danny a sign that she knows!?
ghostanimal chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Ndnxksksnsisjw soxn

I need more.
ghostanimal chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
I love Maddie's analysis of Danny.
ghostanimal chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Urh jsjendmiejdndnwoemd

I love where you're going with this!
ghostanimal chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Hahdhdheid xhekd

I freaking love this. I am on the edge, dying to read what happens omfg fks fidjf ficbdnc
ghostanimal chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Jenchdiendbskdnv

I AM SO INTO THIS AND IM NEARLY CRYING CAUSE IT'S ALREADY COMPLETE GOD BLESS YOU
BlueStar95 chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
It's a very good story. It was interesting to see Maddie's point of view on ghost psychology.
I'm a bit confused abou the end. Did she figured out Danny's secret? The chips thing was a pretty good clue, I mean, lime and vinegard, who eats those? :))
Az The Dragon chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
This is a pretty good fic. I love how much turmoil Maddie goes through after discovering that her beliefs aren't exactly true.
What confuses me, though, is if Maddie did the proverbial 224 when Danny told her he liked lime and vinegar chips...
Pheek chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Great story! Please update soon!
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
I had to go back and reread chapter 6 to fully get it, but I did. This was incredibly great, and I loved your portrayal of Maddie as more of a psychologist than just a jump-the-gun ghost hunter.