Reviews for The Boxers
Texaschic1 chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
Great story. Loved it!
anonymouth chapter 4 . 7/6/2016
So I've been absent from ff a while, but have been in desperate need for some escapism!, but the well written type of escapism, and it occurred to me that I hadn't actually worked my way through *all* of your five.
And by god I'm glad I decided to. I mean, Jesus Christ but this was hot! Seriously just... Hot! I think it's the 'realness ' that you bring to the characters; they're "normal" and flawed and fragile and hilarious and sexy, and it just makes for this wonderful, rawness.
I'm sure it takes practice to make a piece of writing just flow this easily and to make the characters resonate, but honestly, you make it read easy :)
kamonwan9952 chapter 4 . 4/19/2016
i read this on a mirandy site(?) and saw it was credited to and decided to give u a review.
ohmygod. i couldn't stop grinning like a fool while squealing like a seal in glee, lmfao this one is amazing! loved everthing!
Mags chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I LOOVEEEE ITTTT
A Bard With a Pen chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
Gosh! I absolutely loved this story.
gj chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
next time show iamges
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
will you have sex with me in those boxers
mlgummer chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Sometimes you just need snappiness. ;)
AlexToYourOlivia chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Wow, this was really great. I loved all the different episodes and how clear out was that Miranda was falling in love not just in lust.
Awesome!
Zoet Hart chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Yes, very very lovely. Wonderful. Sweet. Thank you.
I love the girls in this but especially Miranda and all of the crying. Beautiful.
the cobbler chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
awe this was so sweet- your an amazing writer, also anymore in the harper mirandy series? :):):):) x
fan-rei chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
i love you way of thinking about miranda and andy.
thank you.