Reviews for A New Bleach Generation
Siggimondo chapter 19 . 1/9/2014
Great replacement for the hollow bait. It makes sense, provides action and drives the story, all without making a character seem like a total dick.

Go team humans 2.0 XD
Siggimondo chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
It seems giving you the benefit of the doubt paid off. This fic is quite good.

Now I am ready to read, Holy.
Siggimondo chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Wow, no typos. I knew you had it in you.

Also, deja vu intensifies.
Siggimondo chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Again, the mistake stands out like a sore thumb.

Quiet, as in not noisy.

not Quite, which is synonymous with rather.

A hammer is quite good at hitting nails, but not very quiet.

Also, the story seems strangely familiar.
Siggimondo chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Proper punctuation is important. The sentence:

"I'm ready to eat mom."

Means that the speaker is prepared to consume his/her mother for sustenance. The sentence:

"I'm ready to eat now, mom."

Means that the speaker is informing his/her mother that he/she is prepared to eat food.

There is a difference. You're not off to a great start. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and read a few more chapters, but you should seriously edit the part that suggests cannibalism.
Wings through Skies chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
interesting take on your story, i like how its the same as the first episode of Bleach. (:
Shadow knight1121 chapter 35 . 3/10/2013
Great chapter I'm glad you have a second story coming out I can't wait.
metsfan101 chapter 35 . 3/10/2013
aww. what a great ending to a great arc. i can t wait for arc 2 to come out
metsfan101 chapter 34 . 3/3/2013
awesome chapter. update soon
Shadow knight1121 chapter 34 . 2/19/2013
Great chapter man I really enjoyed this chapter. I hope you update soon I'm sticking with this story till the end.
hp1piececraziness chapter 34 . 2/18/2013
Hey, do Ichigo and Orihime still hold onto their hairpins and badge? Ah, too bad Orihime couldn't use her powers. Though it was starting to get serious. Maybe serious enough to risk freaking out their kids and just get the man out of the house.

Wow this story is nearly done huh? 35 chapters.

Tiana never realizes that Ichigo was a Substitute Shinigami. Are they still searching for him? Because that was interesting to read.
metsfan101 chapter 33 . 1/25/2013
well this may have been one of the longest chapters i have ever read. for the most part i enjoyed every minute of it. The plot was great and was grammar. it was worth spending so much time making this chapter.

I have one critiques that i hope you follow. Bolding sentences should not be done for a character that is speaking most of the chapter. To be honest the constant switching between bold and regular fount between every sentence got a little dizzying.

To be honest i loved this chapter i felt like i was watching game of thrones by reading this chapter. Thats how great it was
Lu Bane Na chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
While very similar to the original bleach, I hope you eventually add something original to it besides changing the people's names or gender.
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
for the record, Yoruichi Shihoin has one of the most impressive and well-shaped breasts in the Bleach universe. They aren't just 'above average.'
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
HOLY CRAP! Ichigo and Orihime got together? and he's allowing her to COOK for their children?! and Ichigo is acting like his old man?! This universe is already insane.