Reviews for Finishing Touches
EllianaHoranWeasleyGreenleaf chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
By the way: love your hungover Lu. Seriously, had to bite a pillow so I didn't wake anyone in the house, seeing as its one am.
EllianaHoranWeasleyGreenleaf chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
I see Lu as one of those guys that fucks anything remotely humanoid with a heartbeat. *coughcoughjackharknesscoughcough* OHMIGODS THAT WOULD BE THE BEST FIC EVER. AND THEN ADD RIVER AND IRENE HOLY SHITFACED DUCKS.
EllianaHoranWeasleyGreenleaf chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
I agree on the Lucifer and Michael thing, which is really fucked up because one is the devil and one is the highest archangel, but really, I'm the same way. Lucifer is almost always like able in all the fanfics I read, though I mainly read AUs... Hmm. Ah, pish posh.
QueenOfFF123 chapter 15 . 5/8/2013
:screeching : ARE YOU CRAZY!? THIS STORY IS PERFECT. Your grammar is fantastic! Yeah the characters are a little off but who the hell cares its AU. Come baaaaacccckkkkk. :claws at the walls :
kb18142 chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
Sorry to hear you're not happy with it. I liked it a lot!
Oh well, at least I sill have "Blue Archangel" to read (and don't you dare quit on that one!)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
Thanks for writing as much as you have :) I really enjoyed reading this wonderful piece of fanfiction, thanks for putting your time and effort into this for as long as you have. Cheers m'dear.
GoForTehGig chapter 15 . 3/3/2013 it going to be about Sabriel still or what? (The new redo fic.)
aLoggedInReader chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
Awww, sad to hear that you're not happy with this story. I liked it :-) But yeah, if you're not happy then maybe re-working it is the way to go :-)
Hope to see more of this eventually!
Mackintosh-14 chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
I'm really sorry to hear that. I got really excited when I saw there was an update, and very much enjoyed both your alternate portrayals of the SPN cast as well as the story itself, having Gabriel go through darkness before he finds himself through Sam. Looking forward to your new work however :)
r2metoo chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
I'm making the sad robotic noises at this announcement. I totally get where you're coming from, and I hope you manage a rewrite in some way, or get the feel back. You are very talented, and I enjoy your work, so I'm just going to wait and see what your next move is. Good luck!
Sexy.Lil.Emo chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwww [ i got excited when i saw a new chapter up [ i hope you do rework it, i was really enjoying this story, more Sabriel? Please?
Dawnheart98 chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
I wouldn't imagine Dean to be encouraging to people in the sense of getting with his younger brother... but I guess it won't take away from the eventual Sabriel? Haha.
Dawnheart98 chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
I like the fic so far but the only thing I would say is it was kind of weird that all of them keep knowing that Gabe and Kali broke up... I know friends would know but they wouldnt' really bring it up and be like "yeah that sucks bro" well at least in my opinion. But other than that the fic reads pretty well so far.
MsMorningBird chapter 14 . 1/31/2013
I THOUGHT THIS WAS A COMPLETED FIC BUT IT'S NOT! NOOOOOO! They aren't even together yet! Anyways, great story, oh my gosh. I'm completely hooked. The character development is awesome, and the plot is really original. Also, even though he's rather OOC, I'm completely in love with your Castiel. He's actually one of my favorite characters. :)
Chloe chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Sorry didn't mean to post that, hadn't finished. Thank you for writing this fic it is amazing and don't worry about the updating taking a while, just make sure you're ok :) xx