Reviews for Nightswimming
robinkristin chapter 1 . 6/4
Great Well written Story Thank You !
Robin
avieryfriend chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Sweet little one shot. Danny and Steve make up quite the pair. Both always looking out for each other but this time Danny got caught off guard and Steve thought he was okay! Who would have thought he was slowly sinking with that heavy vest and had a head injury...of course Steve rescued him, but afterwards of course felt an enormous amount of guilt! Always good bromance between those two and I think you did a good job portraying their characters.
Rainey chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I loved this. It's exactly what I love about Danny and Steve's relationship. Very well written
janie m chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Lovely short story, thanks.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
A great little hurt/comfort/friendship story that fit nicely with all the characters and was not over-the-top. I read it twice. Great job!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
oh, keep going! i need more danny whump...does he have a concussion? will he get pneumonia from the near drowning? so many other things can happen!
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Nice fic on the friendship these guys share. Steve can't take the blame for everything that happens to Danny but he will probably continue to do so.
rewob17 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Very good; thanks for posting. I love Danny calling Steve a goof.
Tididooo chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Mmmh, Danny whump... delightful! :D
cytpotter chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
:) Great little fic! I could sooooooo see that very thing happening! Good job! Thanks for sharing!
tiva forever2009-2010 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
awwww i love his story! reminds me of a song that perfect for them, "Fade into Me" by David Cook.
astalder27 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I loved this!
Harrigan chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
snerk! I love your character's POVs they sound so *them*!
TMVH50 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
So glad that you decided to post this one. It was a great one-shot. Love the Danny whump and the Steve worry their characterization came off perfectly. Hope that you have more stories in the works)
Kelana66 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was just great! I loved it so much ! Thank you for sharing.