Reviews for Evening Rituals
gess789 chapter 6 . 4/3
Come back! Please!
Lil Mama Bear chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Oh my goodness, how could you leave it like that, oh my gosh, ugh tony that ass! ;)
all my love, little bear

p.s. please update when convenient (SOON)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
this fic. i like it. ANOTHER.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Please continue! This is fantastically awesome3
Silverfox588 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
This is excellent, please continue.
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Heehee, I love it, I've proabbyl already reviewed, but I just read it again. It's all so cute and angsty! (:
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Meh hum
Aralas Baggins chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Please update! I love this story!
Kasey Marie chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
It is 1 AM where I currently rest. I was having a hard time sleeping, and ironically, I stumbled upon this. I've never read a better Truce/science bros fiction! Where most are very rushed and out of character, I could practically hear Mark Ruffalo and Robert Downey Jr saying your dialogue. It also helps that it's completely adorable. There was this one line I read: Stark looked away quickly when Bruce licked his lips, suddenly feeling like he was intruding on something.
Simply awesome. I loved that line so much, please please please post more and more of this. I am surprised and delighted I found this.
Lizz1792 chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Btw, the previous review was mine. I forgot to login XD whatever, upload soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
omg you upload! you upload! and I didn't get to read this until now! Yes, I did think you were not going to upload never again! u.u What can I say? you write very well the characters that I can even see this happening in reality. Stark...stark...I wonder if he really will let Bruce go so easy XD Oh darling, Bruce is so sweet in his one unique way, he's only confused, it's time they open their eyes. I mean there is obviously some pretty stuff hapenning here! Natasha it's so right XD I hope you upload ASAP!
VampireApple chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Very interesting. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Oooohhh... Silly stark, don't ruin this! God, they're so adorable! :3
Wolfworrier911 chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Poor Tony, poor Bruce :c I love your story :D please update soon :3
Lex chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Gahhhh! So good! :) More! I demand more of this awesomeness!