Reviews for The Hunted
BlueMoonChaos chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
Good to know that you didn't abandon the story. Am really looking forward to how the plot plays out! :)
bookworm83197 chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
*tackles* OMG YOU'RE ALIVE! 8DDDD
XDDD My email all of a sudden got bombarded with emails saying you had updated, and I realized that maybe it wasn't a good idea to double-subscribe :/ So many alerts... o.O
Good luck on NaNoWriMo! We'll be cheering you on \O\ \O/ /O/
goodstoryfan chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
It's okay! Take all the time you need! I'll be waiting for you. ;)
-S
shardas1000 chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
THANK THE GODS YOU AREN'T DEAD! WE ALL THOUGHT YOU GOT STRUCK BY LIGHTNING!
DragonsintheMoonlight chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
This is a great fanfiction! Please, please, PLEASE, update soon! I loved every word, every sentence, every chapter, and I know I am not the only one who did! Your story is amazing and you are a fantastic writer. Please update again soon!
-DragonsintheMoonlight :D
PainInSilence chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
I loved it! Please please please continue this soon!
shardas1000 chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
Like I predicted! It. Was. AMAZING! Okay if you saw me right now I would be at your feet treating you like royalty jus to update! I'm serious! It is that good!
shardas1000 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Please update! Even though I'm just starting to read it I can tell it's going to. Be good! Because ya know, it's written by a great author that's why! I'm not forcing you to update. I would just like it if you did.
TheRockingWriter chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
TheRockingWriter chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
I prefer it when Bruce knows everything.
owlcat92 chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
Oh, come on! I want more! Please, this is epicness!

- Cat
tsurara619 chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
I can't wait to know what happens next!
lego50 chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
Cool can't wait for more
animegal1357 chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
please continue!
ariaT27 chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
Omg! I would love to know what happens next! A lunar eclipse? Shameless robin torture? Please update!