Reviews for to be unmade
wallywesting chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Well done! The pacing was perfect, dividing with the quotes from the film was genius. Great job!
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was fascinating, and very well written. There were a couple little references I think I missed, but more through my own ignorance than obscurity in the writing. Well done!
ohai chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
That was beautifully written.
The plot is wonderfully executed and your writing is amazing
You are officially one of my favorite authors on this site :)
LikeLavender chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
. SHIT! Okay, so I absolutely loved your bourne fics and I had no idea you were writing CLINT/NATASHA! Though, I really shouldn't be surprised, since they have similar elements to them, I suppose.

ANYWAY! I absolutely adored this, I love clint/natasha fics that are sort of allude to a relationship, and GOD THE BRAINWASHING, AND THEN CLINT CHASING AFTER HER UGH. I am like the absolute woooorst at coherent fic reviews, but damn. I loved that the way she remembers Bucky, waking with a name on his lips etc, is exactly the way Clint thinks of her...and my own assumption is that the way Bucky is sort of permanently haunting Natasha...that is, if anything can haunt her, really...works the same way for Clint re: Natasha. Because COME ON.

Oh my god, and the Deathless referencessss! This was so good.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
yes yes this always this forever this all my Widow feels, alllllllll. as soon as I (finally) realized what was happening in this story I fell apart a little and then read it all again and ugh it is quite what I needed at the moment. I shall save the other one for another time. I loved the setting (creeping on tumblr I see you've actually been which is so fabulous!) and all the peripheral characters were so gorgeously done (Emerenc and her eyes, Bucky, even with only the briefest and most obtuse of mentions, and oh hi there MARIA, I'd like to hear more from you) and Nat and Clint were as heartbreaking and professional as ever. (Re: previous comment - I only ever find Thor/Loki squicky because of the incest vibe, but if there's a clear divide b/t them from the start rather than bros4eva I can get on board. Yours, to be clear, was not squicky in the slightest! :D)
The Fields of Asphodel chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I love your writing. I'm a big fan - I used to follow your NCIS pieces almost religiously before I got an account, but that fandom no longer holds much interest for me now. I like your style - clean cut and crisp without being startling. Not many authors have delved into the brainwashing aspect of Natasha's past and I liked your representation of it. Also, the way you hinted at things without ever mentioning them kept a mysterious distance between the reader and the character which fits her personality perfectly. Really, I loved this.

SG
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oh my goodness. This was absolutely gorgeous. I really don't know what to say because it was just /that/ good.

I loved how you focused on the eyes, and the color red, and how they knew each other in the past. It's just beautiful how you managed to get comic canon and movie canon to mix around become something so magnificent.

This was lovely, and I adored it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Brilliant!

Kamai6
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wow. This is fantastic. I don't know much of Natasha's backstory, but I love the glimpse you give us of their history here!
youknowyouwantit chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is so beautiful. I have only seen the Avengers movie, and I recognize some things from the movie, but I am a little confused. Does this story reference the comics? It was wonderful, please keep writing about Clint and Natasha!
GoChlollie chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I realy like it! At first I was confused by all the things about Natasha having met Clint and not remembering him, but in the end it all made sense! Great story with great ending! :)
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I'm running out of words to describe the way in which your writing touches me - which is unfortunate, considering the circumstances. The moment I said I had nothing but free time is the same moment suddenly that wasn't true anymore, and I owe you much more feeback than this. But to tide you over:

I love the quiet of this, the stillness, the resigned surrender of it all. It laps like the tide, and the way it circles back on itself is gorgeous.

I may have gasped just a little at "in the winter, soldier on." CLEVER.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
So, so good. Beautiful story-telling, characterization, pacing. You did these characters real justice- I've read of lot of them first meeting, of 'Budapest', and yours is my favorite. I loved the parallels, and I loved how Emerenc affected the Widow, I loved the ending. You really brought the assassin/mission aspects into the story while also showing the nuances of the characters. It felt really entrenched with history, of the normal and personal account, and I loved the references to the Winter Soldier. Thanks for writing! :D
Mac-alicious chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oi, that was good. I really enjoyed reading that. You captured the characters so well and their emotions...
Good job,