Reviews for Room For Absolution
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
yay! great chapter! sooo happy to see you haven't abandoned your adoring public :D 3
horsez913 chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
i am a new reader and love it plzz go on.
Jade24 chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
Still reading! Good job attempting NaNoWriMo, simply trying is bold enough!
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
Life sucks when it gets in the way, but I was glad you updated this one, it's still a great story and I would love to see it finished, they have such a complex relationship! I think I'm one of THOSE writers right now too, it's been awhile since I've updated anything!
4everYoung93 chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
This is a wonderful story so far. I love it, and cannot wait for chapter twelve.
JESSterChick chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
YAY! UPDATE! :D Awesome chapter! Hope to see the next one soon ;)
lady of wight chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
you finally updated! been waiting for a while. though i understand how life gets in the way of writing... :D hope to read more
FunnyPenguin chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
This is still one of my favourite stories. Hope it'll be updated sometime soon! I'll stay tuned (:
xxyangxx2006 chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Hehe Thor cracks menup! And he practically just cock blocked them! Keep up the good work! And your last author's note has me worried
JESSterChick chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
I love, love, love this story! Honestly, out of all the Loki fanfictions out there this is definitely one of my top favs. Keep up the great work! Can't wait for next chapter! :D
lady of wight chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Love how you've written this. It gives me the same feeling of an old-fashioned epic romance which works well with the setting. Hope you update soon! PS I am really curious about what her name is now.. :)
inactiveuser103939101303129 chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
I absolutely love this! :) And I like how you don't use their names- it's unique and original and interesting. Ah, you weren't the only one crying during Comic Con. XD And congratulations! :)

snarlingwolf chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Awesome chapter, go Loki!
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Urgh I sobbed for a week, but I vow I will make it to comic-con one day! Alas, I too am getting ready for University and working is always er-fun... Looking forward to Nov 2013, but it seems so far away :( Any who, a nice soft chapter is always good to lighten the angst, and I look forward to more!
Fuchsia.Grasshopper chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Oh good lord, those last words killed me! Update soon, I need to see more of their bonding time!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »