Reviews for We Dig Holes
I love this.
Alena098 chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Класс! мне понравилось
mato knight chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Haha! LOL! Sorry boys, why not try setting up a YouTube account? Or playing video games? I heard Slender man s great to lay at midnight.
Mato Noire chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
You took the idea from Holes... but I love Holes and digging them so this is great! Love it.
Peanut Butter Rules chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Haha
hysterical!
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Hahaha. I love the line about Rex being banned from the basketball court! I bet that'd be a great backstory ;P
No explosions and fishing...I bet only Rex could make that happen.
I like the line about burying bodies...well, more that it would totally be a valid option/thought knowing the trio.
XD Loved the fic!

[At the risk of sounding like a dork, have you ever seen Good Luck Charlie? One of my favorite scenes was in one of the episodes where the two sons are going out with a shovel and a pick-axe. The conversation the dad has with them is priceless. I couldn't help but think of that scene when I imagined Holiday's reaction to seeing Rex, Noah, and Bobo with SHOVELS!]
Sonny chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
...I'd try readin FFs about myself, if i was Rex ;-)
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
*rofl*
I. am. dying. will. sue. later.
XD
resett chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Ahahahaha very funny! It is nice to read a good piece of fanfic 3 lately there isn't much people writting any Gen Rex fanfic and I'm too busy to write :/ Watching GR episodes it's good to get inspiration (Y) I highly reconmend it!

Anyways, great fanfic! Hope to read more soon!
jazzmonkey chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
That was pure gold! You really made my day with this, it was really nice XD

Keep up the great work!
acylay chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Of course Holiday has complete control. Who do they think she is, SIX?

And oh my God, even Shia LaBeouf's "condition" is in here bravo bravo bravo :D