Reviews for Privileges and Problems of being a Great Spirit
Toa of Starlight chapter 8 . 3/22
Don't worry, we won't kill you. I think we all want to see this get finished. However... no promises if it takes another year
JubJub 0250 chapter 8 . 3/22
Update soon please!
Autobot Phoenix chapter 8 . 3/20
nice...
Mistwalker chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
I really like how you added in the purring in this scene. It really connects this story with your previous one.
Anon Reviewer chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Soooo...Was Matoro's encounter with Roodaka just in his imagination, or did it really happen?
Like the story a lot.
Blake-Hero of Tyme chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
*cruising Bionicle Archive*
*sees story*
*reads story*
*likes story, is compelled to review*
And so, here I be. :)
Anyways, the story is solid, funny, and just plain enjoyable. The Kewa are one of the greater sources of humor, though that's just fine. KUTGW!
-Hero of Tyme
Remepie chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Loved the recent chapter! Can't wait for more! Very well written and the Hahli/Matoro moments were PRECIOUS!
Remepie chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
:D That amulet sounded amazing! Good work on the chapter! Can't wait to see more -
Jazzyart chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
That amulet sounds pretty! wonder if Hahli will like it?...
Remepie chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Omg, this is an AMAZING fanfic. I've been searching all over for this pairing in an actual fanfic! I love MatoroxHahli so much ;w; I hope you continue, I can't wait to see more Matoro feelings and Hahli's side of it too. The falcons can't be forgotten, they are just...ADORABLE! I can't wait for the next update, you have yourself a dedicated reader/reviewer right here c:
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Awww, Zephyr is sooo cute
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
daw, poor little Zephyr! And Ooo, Matoro's in loooove! X3
Jazzyart chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
D8 Someone stop that runaway chair!

XD really funny! when is the next chapter?
Shatter Dave chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Yes! Just what I needed to wake up this morning! Silly bird.
Mazula chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
ROFLOLAWL

Oh that stupid bird... XDDD

This was good, a nice laugh came out of this, and a nice progression of Matoro being reunited with his team! I liked it! :)

Can't wait for the next update!