Reviews for Alpha and Omega Love Cannot Fail
OldAccSorry chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Please continue it! Its really good and I think you should do option 1 :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
option 1
Dead Wolf Walking chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Option 1
I don't know why am I choosing Option 1, Bu one thing for sure that I want to read Lemon
Twain apprentice chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This story is quite fine.
elete22 chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Either way isnfine with me
elete22 chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Either way isnfine with me
SilverWolf1500 chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Wow nice chapter. I will be waiting for another good chapter
SilverWolf1500 chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
Wait what. I'm confused I'll just have to read next chapter
imjustlikehumphery chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Great chapter sam, keep it up! That was clever what Winston did for their final test. I'm kinda surprised that Kate wants to go back to Idaho though and that Eve is ok with it. Also just to let ya know sam I support some of the M rated stories and some of the lemons are pretty descriptive physically I mean and the higher ups don't seem to take an issue to it so I think it'll be fine to be a bit descriptive with ur future lemons. Just wanted to let ya know that. Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
Great chapter sam, keep it up! What in the blue hell happened to Winston? Humphery and Lilly were fortunate to meet up with Lilly's real mother's older sis to escort them through their territory with Winston on Humphery's back. Who is the wolf that Humphery ran into and is he or she friendly? Can't wait for the next chapter!
humphreyandkate together chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Well, there is a way around that rule. Just don't say the actual parts and the actual name of the fluids. How do you think the rest of us got around it?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Ha I can't fall asleep when I work. Consider yourself lucky
SilverWolf1500 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Another great chapter. This is one of my fav stories!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Great chapter sam, keep it up! It's good that Kate is back to her senses and that Humphery and Lilly are almost done with their trainin. Kate and Garth will be surprised how they look when they get back that's for sure. Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Great chapter sam, keep it up! It's cool that Humphery will learn how to be an alpha, but I feel sorry for both him and Kate cause they'll be separated for a long time. At least she will have Lilly to comfort her since she didn't wanna go with him and her dad. Can't wait for the next chapter!