Reviews for Big Green Guardian Angel
Amber chapter 1 . 5/23
It's just so cute! I love it so much!
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 5/19
xDDD took them long enough to see that Hulk has somehow gone mama-bear on the hawk. xDDD I guess, the next time, Clint will have to be more careful about 'war time stories' involving scars when Banner is near, huh?
I wonder when the others finally find out...
Thanks for sharing this. I loved it.
Ebenbild
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 1 . 4/8
I loved the Hulk, he's adorable! (except when he's on killing mood ;) And Clint is my number one! so Hulks feelings is understandable.
that was actually pretty creative dont see to much good creativity when it comes to the avengers subject
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/16
I enjoyed it!
pikachucat chapter 1 . 1/6
Cool
LeftEyeObsession chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
LOL AWWW, for some reason I'm like all of a sudden obsessed with Bruce amend Clint & this is absolutely adorable how protective Hulk is of Clint like yasssssssssss omg (:
HarleyIvy chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I loved it, with Hulk being protective and all.
spycat chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Very nice. Hawkeye's angel is the Hulk. Love each of the scenes you wrote.
Ophite68 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I like it.
bat-tron chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I love the idea of the Hulk being Clint's guardian angel a bit too much. ;-;
I loved the story even more though!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I love this one...whenever I need a smile I come back for a re-read! Thanks...:)
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Awwww
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This reader came to this from Papa Wolf (TvTropes)! Loves Papa Wolf and wanted to see how Papa Wolf the Hulk cound be and it's not dissappointing! Well, still feeling confuse of why exactly Te Hulk did all Guardian Angel stuffs for Clint; Bruce couldn't help either . . .
Thanks for sharing. Probably this reader would seek another Papa Hulk stories out there.
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This was awesome. And you know what i think? You should write a story expanding on the third one... why was Clint captured? By who? Why would they leave him alone? How did Hulk find him?
I just think it would be cool.
Anyway, this was a really good story :)