Reviews for Big Green Guardian Angel
spycat chapter 1 . 8/1
Very nice. Hawkeye's angel is the Hulk. Love each of the scenes you wrote.
Ophite68 chapter 1 . 4/16
I like it.
bat-tron chapter 1 . 2/25
I love the idea of the Hulk being Clint's guardian angel a bit too much. ;-;
I loved the story even more though!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I love this one...whenever I need a smile I come back for a re-read! Thanks...:)
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Awwww
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This reader came to this from Papa Wolf (TvTropes)! Loves Papa Wolf and wanted to see how Papa Wolf the Hulk cound be and it's not dissappointing! Well, still feeling confuse of why exactly Te Hulk did all Guardian Angel stuffs for Clint; Bruce couldn't help either . . .
Thanks for sharing. Probably this reader would seek another Papa Hulk stories out there.
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This was awesome. And you know what i think? You should write a story expanding on the third one... why was Clint captured? By who? Why would they leave him alone? How did Hulk find him?
I just think it would be cool.
Anyway, this was a really good story :)
GeekItUp chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Fantastic story! The scene with Loki was written perfectly, and I liked the thought of Hulk screaming in Bruce's head. A very good, interesting idea, handled very well.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Wo really awsome job super well written wondering is this is a one shot or if there will be another chapter
everfaraway chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
awww Hulk is so protective of Clint
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
The story is really good. You should make another one based off the fourth part (the one with Loki in it)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This is so good. The way Hulk is so protective of Clint is SOOO cute! I hope you make another story like this.
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Is there, perhaps, a sequel?... Because this was pretty awesome!

: )
Padria95 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Oh my gosh. Just re read this story and I cannot say how much I love it! It's awesome!
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This was an awesome Clint/Hulk story, need more of these! Loved this very much, thanks!