Reviews for Sold Into Love
irisjosecullen66 chapter 25 . 10/6/2015
Jeez. Let's just find Edward and he and bella live happily ever afta. Pls don't stop the story. Please. With icing on top. And a cherry?
dorixx99 chapter 25 . 8/2/2015
Amazing amazing amazing. Too bad u haven't updated in a while
it's simply me n you chapter 21 . 6/21/2015
Rose is one protective lady. Love her in this story.
bamagal110 chapter 8 . 6/9/2015
God could she be any more stupid if she tried, he did not care what happened to her and would do it again in a heart beat. This is where Edward should call in her dad maybe he could knock some brains into her or at the very least she would listen to him..
Jen chapter 16 . 4/3/2015
Crazy story. Thanks. Loving it.
twimima7 chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Bella is one stupid girl. Now they will probably kidnap all of them.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
She really doesn't know how lucky she is and is being a brat. Who cares about Riley? Jerk! He deserves what he gets.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Good ole Rose and her attitude galore. Poor Bella doesn't realize she was kidnapped and sold as a sex slave. What a nightmare for any kid.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
This is so scary worrying about your children when they leave to go out of the country and to never hear from them again. Good and interesting story. I like it.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
keep good it very much.
CricketSong chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
For starters, AMAZING story. I love it! And secondly, Bella was NOT overreacting. A girl's first time is a huge thing, it means so much more than a guy's first time, mostly because of the physical attributes. And Edward scarpering like that was awful; she needed to know that she made the right choice and that she meant something to him - she needed him.
twilightobession chapter 25 . 4/18/2013
OMGosh! Poor Bella. I hope she is the one to kill or torture Alistair. I was getting upset about this being the last chapter...thinking you were just leaving us hanging because at the top of this story is says COMPLETE! I am soooooo off to go check your profile and find the Sequel! Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us. I have truly enjoyed reading it. Great job.
twilightobession chapter 24 . 4/18/2013
OMGosh! They just can't get a break. What in the world is going on? What kind of business do the Cullens run?
twilightobession chapter 23 . 4/18/2013
I knew Rose was going to mad that they did not tell her where they were going to be. lol. Glad that Bella is not pulling away from Edward.
twilightobession chapter 21 . 4/17/2013
GO Rose! Go Rose! Like I have said in some other chapters...I love me some Rose! I am glad that Bella finally let Edward check all of her bites. I hope Bella is ok after all of this. I am worried about her.