Reviews for A New Life
Hey y don't u finish d story !
cornelia2u chapter 3 . 8/9
Story getting good please add more chapters
u r awesome chapter 3 . 7/26
Wow! This story is so good. Please continue! I really want them back together.

u r awesome
anewor7681 chapter 1 . 7/19
more chapter pls..
pls pls pls ..
i love your doing
TNSCL chapter 3 . 7/8
when will chapter 4 be released?
Bloomington Fanatic:
What? That's it? Omg! You left me hanging! Could you pls write farther about what's gonna happen next after the acceptance of friendship.. I wish this friendship would indeed start a new love story (forgive and forget chapter and more mature) between Jackie and Catherine. Good job on this tho. Carry on!
This is great! You should write more :)
Tobe chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Well done I enjoy it.
Building the "friendship "slowly to tension of passion will be wonderful.
Doing things as friends - light touching ,standing very close the smell of perfume/shampoo,
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Well done I enjoy it.
Building the "friendship "slowly to tension of passion will be wonderful.
Doing things as friends - light touching ,standing very close the smell of perfume/shampoo Accidently close faces etc and then ..,,,,,,,,
Vargas1989 chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Well I am hook! Please more soon :)
oilzz and stuff chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
this fic is really beautiful too bad it's not finished, i love the concept. i was really looking forward to the premiere and the rekindling of their friendship.
awkwardlynormal13 chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
This is really good. I wish you'll write more though. I love their story it's a shame if you just stop here... you've already started a beautiful fic. You should watch the movie again for inspiration.
Kate chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
This is amazing! I'm so glad you got over your writers block and life calmed down a bit. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Bri chapter 3 . 7/21/2014