Reviews for A New Life
LadyBelle84 chapter 3 . 1/16
hope you post some more soon
ChocolateMilk chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I'm loving your story so far...so when are you going to finish it?! Lol! Great job!
thaischristinaa95 chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
I'm a writer too, so I know how you feel! But I want to say that your history has a good potencial, it's funny, it's warming! I watched the movie last week and I felt the end didn't fit so good, so I'm trying to read a good history about that! Thanks for wrinting!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
I'm still reading this:-) Good Luck!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
Hey y don't u finish d story !
cornelia2u chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
Story getting good please add more chapters
u r awesome chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Wow! This story is so good. Please continue! I really want them back together.

u r awesome
anewor7681 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
more chapter pls..
pls pls pls ..
i love your doing
TNSCL chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
when will chapter 4 be released?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
Bloomington Fanatic:
What? That's it? Omg! You left me hanging! Could you pls write farther about what's gonna happen next after the acceptance of friendship.. I wish this friendship would indeed start a new love story (forgive and forget chapter and more mature) between Jackie and Catherine. Good job on this tho. Carry on!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
This is great! You should write more :)
Tobe chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Well done I enjoy it.
Building the "friendship "slowly to tension of passion will be wonderful.
Doing things as friends - light touching ,standing very close the smell of perfume/shampoo,
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Well done I enjoy it.
Building the "friendship "slowly to tension of passion will be wonderful.
Doing things as friends - light touching ,standing very close the smell of perfume/shampoo Accidently close faces etc and then ..,,,,,,,,
Vargas1989 chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Well I am hook! Please more soon :)
oilzz and stuff chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
this fic is really beautiful too bad it's not finished, i love the concept. i was really looking forward to the premiere and the rekindling of their friendship.