Reviews for A New Life
This is great! You should write more :)
Tobe chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Well done I enjoy it.
Building the "friendship "slowly to tension of passion will be wonderful.
Doing things as friends - light touching ,standing very close the smell of perfume/shampoo,
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Well done I enjoy it.
Building the "friendship "slowly to tension of passion will be wonderful.
Doing things as friends - light touching ,standing very close the smell of perfume/shampoo Accidently close faces etc and then ..,,,,,,,,
Vargas1989 chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Well I am hook! Please more soon :)
oilzz and stuff chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
this fic is really beautiful too bad it's not finished, i love the concept. i was really looking forward to the premiere and the rekindling of their friendship.
awkwardlynormal13 chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
This is really good. I wish you'll write more though. I love their story it's a shame if you just stop here... you've already started a beautiful fic. You should watch the movie again for inspiration.
Kate chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
This is amazing! I'm so glad you got over your writers block and life calmed down a bit. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Bri chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Real really good, I loved it. Please write more
stargate chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
YOU CANT JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THIS! PLEASEEEEEE FINISH IT
g4gusgrisam chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Looking forward to more.
taengfeels chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
I think this is really great. I like the pace of the story, not rushed. I hope you update soon!
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
Hey I've just read all 3 chapters and I am liking this fic :) I'm glad that you're continuing their story cause the film ending got to me!
Update soon please
Alexawynters chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
why isnt there more? give me more!
pho3nix1705 chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
please finish this story...I love your portrayal of catherine and would like to see it progress!
Tricia chapter 3 . 12/6/2013