Reviews for Werewolf of The Hill
random girlz chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
oh my god he killed peggy, you bastard
The legend itself chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Yep! I'm gonna read the shit out of this!
Guest chapter 50 . 2/11/2013
I love ur work but hurry please
raven chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
awesome story
Tygra's Kitten Hina chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is quite funny but wonderfully written. This is one of the more serious KOTH fanfics I've read on the internet. Nice job. I'm favoriting this story. ;)
Kadinza chapter 31 . 9/4/2012
I love the series so far! So nice to see a story that has nothing to do with Bobby and Joseph becoming lovers. Not that there is anything worng with that. Just not my cup of tea.
crystal chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
this is like teen wolf! :D
SkrillexFanatic chapter 18 . 6/21/2012
Pratley's a zombie
The Feirce Deity chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Great chapter i cant wait to see how the chucacabra goes down
The Feirce Deity chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
I love this story im also into mythology mosty werewolves and vampires tho i have seen a story like this for king of the hill its great i cant wait for your next update
SkrillexFanatic chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
I have an idea but you're probably not going to do it as my suggesrions for stories always fly out the window, but for the vampire thing can you make one of Hank's friends a vampire?
TheWriter22 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Sorry I mean "i apologize if it's not 100% accurate." and "you can post as much as you want."
TheWriter22 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
They said in an episode what tribe John Reecorn was apart of but i couldn't remember but since this a story i had it so each tribe could have there own verison of the Raven Mocker. So the one in this story is loosly based on the Cherokee myth so I apologize if my portrayal was 100% percent accurate. P.s. you can much as you want.
TheWriter22 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
SkrillexFanatic chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
I pretty much review on every chapter (sorry if it bugs you) but i wanted to ask you a question. Is John Redcorn Cherokee? Cuz i think that Raven Mocker thing was kinda off base. In the ledgend a fallen immortal roams the earth. He chose the path of evil so he was casted away. According to Cherokee ledgend he went into a specific village and mated with the women there. But the immortal became obsessed with mating with the women. So in long story short he raped them. And since this man had raven wings the women gave birth to half raven-half human children. The Raven Mockers have the body of a man but the head of a raven. These beings also had wings.