Reviews for Any Other Road Trip
WhovianArmy chapter 9 . 11/2/2015
This has been a great fic, I really love it. It's been a couple years and I wish you would update it again. Your writing is great and the idea for the story is awesome. I am excited to see what you have in store for the next chapter.
Rain of the Forest chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
I hate it when people think they know what is best for others simply based off of their genes or special talents!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
Holy crap, I never knew that Supernatural and Avatar: the Last Airbender would be such a great combo; you did a fantastic job~! I really hope you update this sometime, since it is so wonderful: I really want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
Please continue this. I feel like this is a really interesting story and that it should keep going, but if not, I understand. Thanks for writing this!
LynDea chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
For some reason my mind translated pizza eating to people eating and I was like, uh did I miss an episode? Lol
LynDea chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
So I'm gonna guess that dean is a fire bender and Sam is an earth bender? I kinda thought Sam would be an air bender but that's just my opinion.
MiyamotoUsagiFan chapter 9 . 4/18/2015
This is an amazing piece, I love the details and the depth. I hope you haven't abandoned it completely, I feel this should be an EPIC series and not left half-finished. Please pick this one up again!
KestralCrystal569 chapter 9 . 4/3/2015
Oh I love this! You have a great writing style and a good plot going, please continue, I want to see the end of this!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
I will give you fifty bucks to continue this.
FFFG chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
Aww, this is actually s really really good mix of SPN and ATLA. I'm sad that it is (seemingly) on hiatus, but I get that real life is a pain. None the less I really enjoyed this fic so far. It's got a good quality to it that combines both major elements of these two series. I appreciate that you've got the ATLA world speaking Chinese, although I find the pace with which Sam and Dean are picking it up to be a little unbelievable. I do really enjoy the idea of Jet being a War Child, which suits him so well, angry-angsty teen that he is. I am surprised that you're setting this run in with the SPN guys before Aangs group got there. I like it though. You're really showing that continuity can really be messed up by such incidental little things. Butterfly effect for the win. I also really like how Dean is being labelled "Spirit Banisher". I've no doubt that had this fic continued, Dean would be taken up and trained as a fire bender/sage in no time. That is, after he went back to the Ash forest looking for Sam. Gah! There's so much still to come, and I'm just unsure how you would have timed things/framed events that I'm lost as to invent my own fun endings. Ah well, any chance you can send me a quick message with the major events you had plotted? In any case, KTN
WeCanPlayDarts chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Please update when you get a chance
Zoebel chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
I love this cross over it's fantastic I hope you have some chapters hidden away coz this is really amazing and I'd love to read more
Tzapporah chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
This is definitely awesome, and I look forward to Sam figuring out his bending. Nicely done.
Phoenix halfbreed chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
I love this fic! It's very well written. The idea is unique and the original characters are very well thought out and are memorable. I really like the ghost that you created for this. I'm sad that it's been almost a year since your last update. I understand that life can get in the way and this isn't your most prioritized story, but I'm hoping for another chapter soon! _ Your one of my few favorite authors and this story is my favorite that you've written so far!

Much love and encouragement,