Reviews for Any Other Road Trip
LupinCriss chapter 1 . 12/4
This fanfiction is soooooo not realistic...
You know why I think so?

In the second line it says that Sam doesn't have any signal. We all know that he can get wifi anywhere.
Eliro chapter 9 . 10/2
Damn, ended on a real cliffhanger, too.

Anyway, this story is great. Just the fact that it's Supernatural and Avatar is so cool!
Now for the compliments... Where can I start?

Well, the way that you drop Sam and Dean into the avatar universe is believable and makes sense. Its a nice start to a story. The storyline dragged me in, tooit made me want to keep reading. I really wanted to know how Sam and Dean would survive in this world. It also makes me very happy that in the Avatar universe they spoke Chinese. The writing was something like that on the show in the first place. It's nice that you addressed that. The story with the un-mother was cool. There was still some element of Supernatural in the story, and they got to go on a hunt! Best of all though are the Winchesters with kids. I'm always a sucker for that!

I loved all of this so much, but I just have one question. How did Sam look up some of the basics of Chinese if he didn't have internet on his laptop? Okay, I'll shut up about that. I won't be nit picky! We don't have to talk about it!

You haven't updated in a while. That's fine, it happens. You can lose inspiration or lose time, and for some reason it just wouldn't work. However, if you haven't updated because you think it's a bad story for whatever reason, it's not. This story is great! I love it!

If it never gets updated, I'm just really glad that I got to read the stuff you did post for this story! And now it's 2:15 am, and I can't really stare at my phone anymore.

Thank you for sharing this story with us!
claimi chapter 9 . 9/1
NON JE VEU LA SUITE
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 8 . 5/6
*prods fic with a stick* Is it dead?

LOL

Posting this on chapter 8, because I've already left one on 9.

No really, I hope you haven't totally lost inspiration for this, it's one of my favorite crossovers EVER. Right up there with Dragon King's Temple by Kryal and Resolve of Breaking Waves by Vathara.

I adore the idea of these two oddballs in the Avatar world, especially with them developing bending.

SO. COOL.

The plot is interesting, and I really love the thought of them making their way to Ba Sing Se. Sammy will geek out SO HARD there, you just know it. Them adopting Jet is also very interesting.

Though I will admit to being regretful that Dean would have to trade those pretty green eyes for gold. *G* It's something i can totally live with though!
princessbinas chapter 9 . 4/25
Got any new ideas for this story?
Cheshire shadow chapter 9 . 3/1
needs an update...this is awesome! especially because itll be interesting to see the avatar party. who knows...sam might drink a demon dry for this...i hope you still remember you have this story;;)
Cheshire shadow chapter 2 . 3/1
so (hell?)fire bending and earth. although they would be the ones to control all
Cheshire shadow chapter 1 . 3/1
this'll be good. who knows? that demon blood might bend stuff...wonder if salt hurts benders anything like the dead...
WhovianArmy chapter 9 . 11/2/2015
This has been a great fic, I really love it. It's been a couple years and I wish you would update it again. Your writing is great and the idea for the story is awesome. I am excited to see what you have in store for the next chapter.
Rain of the Forest chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
I hate it when people think they know what is best for others simply based off of their genes or special talents!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
Holy crap, I never knew that Supernatural and Avatar: the Last Airbender would be such a great combo; you did a fantastic job~! I really hope you update this sometime, since it is so wonderful: I really want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
Please continue this. I feel like this is a really interesting story and that it should keep going, but if not, I understand. Thanks for writing this!
LynDea chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
For some reason my mind translated pizza eating to people eating and I was like, uh did I miss an episode? Lol
LynDea chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
So I'm gonna guess that dean is a fire bender and Sam is an earth bender? I kinda thought Sam would be an air bender but that's just my opinion.
MiyamotoUsagiFan chapter 9 . 4/18/2015
This is an amazing piece, I love the details and the depth. I hope you haven't abandoned it completely, I feel this should be an EPIC series and not left half-finished. Please pick this one up again!