Reviews for Any Other Road Trip
Cheshire shadow chapter 9 . 6/1
hmmmm i wonder if tessa or death will appear now? or if dean will end up finding a way to use his flames to heal himself and escape...
Cheshire shadow chapter 4 . 6/1
if dean kills them with fire by accident i wonder how the kids will react...
Cheshire shadow chapter 3 . 6/1
if cass or another angel/demon appeared they might get mistaken for fire benders...both have lit fires. although i'm guessing sam will be an earthbender, while dean is fire. if he had the mark of cain at this time, he'd probably become an airbender too(when he killed abadon, there was a force like wind pushing him forward)
Crazy Rare chapter 1 . 5/6
Omg amazing story plz continue
missmeow1968 chapter 9 . 3/30
hooboy I so wanna know what happens next this is so cool.
bookworm51485 chapter 9 . 12/29/2016
I see you are still around and active in fanfiction, any intention of finishing this story. It's got quite a fascinating premise and a lot of potential, especially when considering the question of how they are going to get home, if Cas can even get them home and if sending them to another universe was his intention :-P Also, what will happen when/if Team Avatar and other major canon characters get introduced. I do hope you continue this story eventually.
cmr2014 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Nice! The dialogue feels like them - Sam's line about kicking Castiel's trench-coated ass threw me, but I read it through again, and when you factor in how long they've been there and how much it looks like they're stuck - yeah, I can picture him starting to echo Dean's sentiment in such circumstances. This is a fascinating intro!
HeyPyre chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
This fanfiction is soooooo not realistic...
You know why I think so?

In the second line it says that Sam doesn't have any signal. We all know that he can get wifi anywhere.
Eliro chapter 9 . 10/2/2016
Damn, ended on a real cliffhanger, too.

Anyway, this story is great. Just the fact that it's Supernatural and Avatar is so cool!
Now for the compliments... Where can I start?

Well, the way that you drop Sam and Dean into the avatar universe is believable and makes sense. Its a nice start to a story. The storyline dragged me in, tooit made me want to keep reading. I really wanted to know how Sam and Dean would survive in this world. It also makes me very happy that in the Avatar universe they spoke Chinese. The writing was something like that on the show in the first place. It's nice that you addressed that. The story with the un-mother was cool. There was still some element of Supernatural in the story, and they got to go on a hunt! Best of all though are the Winchesters with kids. I'm always a sucker for that!

I loved all of this so much, but I just have one question. How did Sam look up some of the basics of Chinese if he didn't have internet on his laptop? Okay, I'll shut up about that. I won't be nit picky! We don't have to talk about it!

You haven't updated in a while. That's fine, it happens. You can lose inspiration or lose time, and for some reason it just wouldn't work. However, if you haven't updated because you think it's a bad story for whatever reason, it's not. This story is great! I love it!

If it never gets updated, I'm just really glad that I got to read the stuff you did post for this story! And now it's 2:15 am, and I can't really stare at my phone anymore.

Thank you for sharing this story with us!
claimi chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
NON JE VEU LA SUITE
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 8 . 5/6/2016
*prods fic with a stick* Is it dead?

LOL

Posting this on chapter 8, because I've already left one on 9.

No really, I hope you haven't totally lost inspiration for this, it's one of my favorite crossovers EVER. Right up there with Dragon King's Temple by Kryal and Resolve of Breaking Waves by Vathara.

I adore the idea of these two oddballs in the Avatar world, especially with them developing bending.

SO. COOL.

The plot is interesting, and I really love the thought of them making their way to Ba Sing Se. Sammy will geek out SO HARD there, you just know it. Them adopting Jet is also very interesting.

Though I will admit to being regretful that Dean would have to trade those pretty green eyes for gold. *G* It's something i can totally live with though!
princessbinas chapter 9 . 4/25/2016
Got any new ideas for this story?
Cheshire shadow chapter 9 . 3/1/2016
needs an update...this is awesome! especially because itll be interesting to see the avatar party. who knows...sam might drink a demon dry for this...i hope you still remember you have this story;;)
Cheshire shadow chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
so (hell?)fire bending and earth. although they would be the ones to control all
Cheshire shadow chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
this'll be good. who knows? that demon blood might bend stuff...wonder if salt hurts benders anything like the dead...