Reviews for Between Kisses and Covers
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Not bad
Ashi-Grey chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Loved the little twist at the end!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is WOW; hope you write more.
alexindigo chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So hot and SO good! Yes, please to more. I'd love to see her POV and what happens as their undercover up progresses...Thanks for sharing! :)
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I like it. I like the foreign place and how the smut is very in character for them.

Thank you for sharing.
campbellk2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Hot. Perfectly pitched and perfectly written.
Leah339 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Perfect *g* Great job!
Miss-L14 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Really solid beginning, I'd love for you to make this series! I love the whole undercover setup and the mystery surrounding the situation, as well as their relationship, more please!
marshmeg chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
A-Maze-ING

Seriously! SOOO GOOD!
bugaboobrittz chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was unbelievable. Really well written, and subtle with the overall tone. I can't believe you're only 13. If you can think of a way to make this into a series, I'd say go for it! I don't review that often (I know, i'm a bad reader), but this piece warranted a message for ya!
easylion chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Wow that was hot! You should write more!
a-rab chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I have to say that was beautifully written. I hope you write more
x A
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Whoa, this is good :P
And very dirty, yea. But strangely poetic in its dirtiness o.o I don't know how to explain it; it's just quite abstract and mysterious (as to how they got there) until the end, and I think this style suits the story. I think you should make it a series :P I'd love to know the backstory and the following chapters and maybe ... how they might cheat the game.
Pwease? :D
Sophie
mira chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
this is sooo good! More, pretty please?
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 5/30/2012